8th May 2011, 10:30 PM
RNA

Date of entrance tests for B.Ed in Pune? Which colleges are offering B.Ed courses under Pune University?

1.Please let me know the dates for entrance tests for b.ed in pune. 2. Which colleges are offering b.ed course under pune university.

Related Questions:
  1. Date of entrance tests for B.Ed in Pune? Which colleges are offering B.Ed courses under Pune University?
  2. What is the date of B.Ed Pune University entrance exam? -- [New]
  3. Does this possible to pursue Ph.D course along with Job?
  4. Details of the private B.Ed colleges in and around Kolkata?
  5. When are the admissions for B.Ed through correspondence in Bangalore? Colleges offering B.ed correspondence course and when is the entrance exam for B.Ed correspondence?
  6. Date of Entrance Exam for B.Ed course of Pune university? List of Colleges offering B.Ed course in Pune?
  7. Exam date for B.Ed entrance exam in Pune University?
  8. List of top MCA colleges available in Pune? How may I get the rank list of all colleges available in Pune?
  9. Date of CET exam of B.Ed in Narhe Colleges in Pune? I have done my B.Com and want to get admission for B.Ed this year? I am a working person in Private organization in Pune
  10. Date of B.Ed entrance exam of Pune University?
  11. Which is the best college in Pune among the following?
  12. MSC Microbiology, Pune University entrance date and other details? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Date of Pune University entrance exam for pursuing B.Ed course? Which study material to refer? Colleges offering the course and the fee structure involved?
  14. List of colleges along with their entrance exam date, syllabus and fee structure, offering MBA biotechnology course in Pune?
  15. Minimum qualification for B.Ed entrance exam? Colleges offering B.Ed courses in Mumbai?
  16. Names of colleges in Pune which are affiliated to the university of Pune offering 3 years LLB correspondence course?
  17. Colleges offering MCS courses under Pune university?
  18. Eligibility criteria for MA in Economics in Pune having completed B.Com with 47.16%? Colleges offering this course in Pune? What is the scope of this course?
8th June 2011, 09:11 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Date of entrance tests for B.Ed in Pune? Which colleges are offering B.Ed courses under Pune University?

Some important institutions under Pune University:

Adarsha Shikshan Mandali's Adarsha Comprehensive College of Education and Research.

Shri. Sant Tukaram Shikshan Prasarak Mandal's Adhaypak Mahavidyalaya.

S. N. D. T. College of Education for Women.

Maharashtriya Mandal's Chandrashekhar Agashe College of Physical Education.

S. P. Mandal's Tilak College of Education.

Rajgad Dnyanpeeth's Sou. Nirmalatai Thopate College of Education

Vidya Pratishtan's College of Education

Urdu Junior College of Education

for more visit:http://www.punesite.com/bed-ded-colleges-in-pune.html

http://www.way2college.com/B-EdColleges.php
13th August 2011, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of entrance tests for B.Ed in Pune? Which colleges are offering B.Ed courses under Pune University?

What id thet fee for B. Ed course in pune university? and when entrance froms are avialiable?
3rd December 2011, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me, what date is vikram univercity ujjin 2011-2012 b.ed examination?
25th June 2014, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

how many marks required to take admission Gov. B.ed College. I am S.C category.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?