11th March 2011, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

Date of forms and entrance exam for B.Ed from DU? Pattern of paper for Science student?

i have done my post graduation in chemistry and want to do b.ed from d.u.plz give me information about form and date of entrance exam.i also want to know mode of qestion paper of b.ed entrance exam for science student.my email adress is [email protected].

26th March 2011, 09:03 AM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: Date of forms and entrance exam for B.Ed from DU? Pattern of paper for Science student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have done my post graduation in chemistry and want to do b.ed from d.u.plz give me information about form and date of entrance exam.i also want to know mode of qestion paper of b.ed entrance exam for science student.my email adress is [email protected].
FORMS IS AVAILABLE IN THE MAY-JUNE MONTH........

ENTRANCE IS ALSO CONDUCTED IN JUNE MONTH...........

for more information you can visit this website.............

www.du.ac.in

this is the website for Delhi university which is conducted in june month.........

26th June 2011, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of forms and entrance exam for B.Ed from DU? Pattern of paper for Science student?

i got 53 marks in msc chemistry entrance exam , is there is possibility of getting admission there?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?