18th May 2011, 01:58 AM
Unregistered

Can Non Technical students join Merchant Navy? What is the procedure to join?

Non Technical students can join the marchant navy ? If yes then what is the procedure to join?

18th May 2011, 03:56 PM
Ankur agrawal

Default Re: Can Non Technical students join Merchant Navy? What is the procedure to join?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Non Technical students can join the marchant navy ? If yes then what is the procedure to join?
Hii

Yes as per your question a non Technical candidate also jion th emerchent nevy ..
you apply for the navy with the application form but you can not get any type of technical job in that feild.......
18th May 2011, 05:32 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can Non Technical students join Merchant Navy? What is the procedure to join?

Normally a candidate can take up this field after 12th or after engineering. If they wish to join after 12th then they can do so provided they are from the science background. Both Physics and Chemistry must be one of the subjects pursued. Along with that Mathematics too is a must. So if a candidate has not pursued this field then certainly they will not be eligible for the same.
16th October 2012, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

Sir,I am B.A(honouurs)47%,Age:27year1month.May I get any opportunity to join merchant nevy.kindly inform me if there is any opportunity.I will always gratefull to you.my contact no:8011535485
16th December 2013, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

sir i am rahul aggarwal. my qulification is 12th with arts and 3years poltenich diploma in computert engg. i want to join merchant nevy. and my age only 19 years plz help me. my contact number is 09910545561, and my email i.d. is [email protected] thnku
19th July 2016, 06:22 AM
Unregistered

dear sir my age is running 26 my qualification is 12 math and it I with electrical .can I join to marchent navy pls give solution.

Raj Kumar Dubey
24th May 2017, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

I HAVE DONE B.COM. HONS. WITH 70 % AND 20 YEARS OLD ,,,CAN I APPLY FOR MERCHANT NAVY. IF YES PLEASE, PROVIDE ME THE PROCEDURE FOR JOINING IT.

MANOJ KUMAR
E MAIL. [email protected]
15th July 2018, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed my hotel management degree, so tell me sir how I can join merchant navy and there is any scope of hotel management in merchant navy.
3rd July 2020, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir , I have passed M. A. (Geog.) with 58 percentage. I am 26 year old so plz guide me for a better carrier in merchant navy. My contact number is 9518886458.
21st May 2021, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

I am 21 year commerce graduate, I wants to join merchant navy, have any opportunity, please call me on 8427514109
21st June 2021, 12:05 PM
Iffa0786

Merchant navy consists of all non- military ships including bulk carriers,coasters,container ships,tankers, passenger lines etc .

Eligibility-10th-12th (science).

Age limit- 17-28years

Martial-unmarried

After 10th- Near coastal voyage(NCV)
Diploma in Nautical Science (DNS)
Commercial Diving
GP rating
After 12th- Bsc nautical science
BE marine engineering
BE naval architecture
BE Civil engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?