16th May 2011, 03:05 AM
Unregistered

Date of forms availability for Biotechnology from St. Xavier's, Ranchi?

when will the form of biotecnology be available in ranchi of st xavier

Related Questions:
  1. Date of forms availability for Biotechnology from St. Xavier's, Ranchi?
  2. Is there direct admission to UG course in St. Xaviers Mumbai? Eligibility criteria, availability of application forms and last date for submission of forms?
  3. How to get admission in St Xaviers college Ranchi?
  4. When would the application forms of B.Com admission be available for ST. Xaviers, Ranchi? What types of questions would asked in this entrance exam? Can I get the direct admission in this college for the same?
  5. Date of forms for Biotechnology from St.Xavier's College, Ranchi?
  6. Best colleges for B.Sc Mathematics course?
  7. Can I get admission in St. Xaviers College in Ranchi after securing 73% marks in class 12th?
  8. Is there Masters in biotechnology course available in St.Xaviers college?
  9. Cutoff marks to take admission in M.Com in St Xaviers College, Ranchi
  10. What should I opt after completing graduation in English Honors from Xaviers college Ranchi?
  11. Date of distribution of forms for B.Com account honors? Cutoff list for admission in B.Com account honors? What is the date of the entrance exam in St Xaviers Ranchi for commerce batch?
  12. Last date for offline admission in St Xaviers college, Ranchi for Arts stream?
  13. Admission of 2 years and 9 months old kid in St.Xaviers Collegiate school Kolkata? Availability of application form?
  14. Which are the top Bsc Physics colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How may i get admission in St. Xavier's college of Ranchi after my 12th in science stream?
  16. Haven't received my GATE hallticket
  17. Availability of application forms last date to apply and date of AIIMS MBBS entrane exam
  18. Does St. Xaviers college provide degree for Masters in Biotechnology and last date of form submission for the same? Details of vocational courses? -- [New]
16th May 2011, 10:12 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Date of forms availability for Biotechnology from St. Xavier's, Ranchi?

Last week of luly they will published form............you can visit of st xavier website regularlly......
30th May 2011, 12:42 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of forms availability for Biotechnology from St. Xavier's, Ranchi?

when the bba and b.com forms releases?
2nd June 2011, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

how to apply biotech entrance exam
14th June 2011, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

what is the date of admission test
14th June 2011, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

how i can apply for admission in the Bsc. Biotechnology course in st.xavier college ranchi
16th June 2011, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

HOW TO GET ADMISSION IN BSC IT
7th July 2011, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

how can i get admission
8th July 2011, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

For Biotechnology admission is there any entrance test? If so what are the subjects to be prepared? Please let me know about it
13th May 2012, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

when will the forms for biotech be available
23rd May 2012, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

when will the forms be available for B.sc (biotechnology)??
5th June 2012, 08:21 AM
Unregistered

can i get admission in biotechnology after securing 75.2% in 12th board? if yes than what are the criteriaes?
1st March 2013, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

what is the date of bscbiotech entrance examination 2013,the form will be available online or not?
4th June 2013, 10:10 AM
Unregistered

How to get admission in biotechnology in St xavier's college in Ranchi when are the dates of filling the form .
8th April 2014, 08:38 AM
Unregistered

Do one can get direct admission in biotech without entrance test and interview?
6th May 2014, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

does math in isc require for getting admission in bsc biotech in xaviours ranchi
8th July 2014, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

is still admission for bsc biotechnology or bsc agriculture going for 2014 in india?
9th November 2017, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

When will the admission form of biotechnology 2018 be available in st. Xavier , Ranchi.
8th June 2019, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

What is syllabus for UG biotechnology entrance test in xavier college Ranchi
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?