5th June 2011, 12:26 PM
aayu

Is there direct admission to UG course in St. Xaviers Mumbai? Eligibility criteria, availability of application forms and last date for submission of forms?

is der direct admission to UG courses in St.Xaviers MUmbai??
n wt r d specifications about eligibility, availability of app. forms, n last date for submission,!

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in St Xaviers college Ranchi for M.Com? What is the eligibility criteria? Date of availability of forms
  2. What's the eligibility criteria required for drug inspector post recruitment? How may I get the application forms for the same? What's the registration and forms submission date for the same?
  3. When would the application forms of B.Com admission be available for ST. Xaviers, Ranchi? What types of questions would asked in this entrance exam? Can I get the direct admission in this college for the same?
  4. Availability of Pusa Admission Forms and Last Date of Submission of Forms?
  5. What is the date of MHCET for PG Medical?
  6. From where I will get application form of TUEE? Last date of form submission? Closing date of application form?
  7. Procedure for getting admission in St Johns Medical College for MBBS course? How will I get the admission forms? Which entrance test do I need to appear? Last date of submission of forms? What is the annual fee structure?
  8. Where do we get MHT CET application form? Date of availability of forms on net?
  9. When will the forms for JBT be available? Last date of submission of forms? How to apply for it?
  10. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MSW as a girl? List of institutions in Mumbai and their admission date for the same course?
  11. List of universities offering PhD in Political Science in and around Kolkata? Eligibility criteria, application details and date of entrance exams? -- [New]
  12. How to apply for PGCET? Last date for availability of application forms?
  13. Date of availability of forms for M.Phil in English in Literature in DU?
  14. Admission of 2 years and 9 months old kid in St.Xaviers Collegiate school Kolkata? Availability of application form?
  15. Procedure for admission in medical college in Mumbai? Date of sale of forms?
  16. Information about AIIMS entrance exam?
  17. Last date of form submission for PGCET, Karnataka? How to get forms Online? Date of exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List of Engineering Entrance Exams held in India? Information regarding when to get application forms and last date for the submission of application forms for these Exams?

3rd December 2011, 08:49 PM
priyanka_22

Default Re: Is there direct admission to UG course in St. Xaviers Mumbai? Eligibility criteria, availability of application forms and last date for submission of forms?

Hello aayu,

To take admission in any of UG course of St. Xaviers Mumbai, you can visit there official site of admissions
where they have 4 categories of people to take admissions and some of them are direct and some are interview based.

Please check this link
http://www.sxccal.edu/admissions2011/default_2011.htm

Regards,
Priyanka

13th June 2013, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there direct admission to UG course in St. Xaviers Mumbai? Eligibility criteria, availability of application forms and last date for submission of forms?

My name has appeared in the second cut off list.
Does my admission now depend on the interview,
Or is it just a formality?

26th June 2016, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

I want to take admission in st.xavier Mumbai for B.A ..But till now I have not filled any form . Can I proceed.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?