7th June 2015, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

Does St. Xaviers college provide degree for Masters in Biotechnology and last date of form submission for the same? Details of vocational courses?

does st.Xaviers college provide degree for masters in biotechnology if yes then what is the last date of form submission and if no then is there is any other alternative course for masters related to vocational ?????

Related Questions:
  1. Is there Masters in biotechnology course available in St.Xaviers college?
  2. Does St. Xaviers Kolkata offer the course of BSc Biotechnology? Fee structure, duration and requirements of the course?
  3. How to do preparation for jnu entance exam for ma in international relations? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Last date of submission of form of BSc? Which degree courses are provided by BHU?
  5. Details about the admission procedure for CS? Last date of submission of form?
  6. Colleges and date of form submission for PhD in Biotechnology?
  7. How to do masters in biotechnology after completing my bachelors degree in Biotechnology? Which topics to choose for master studies?
  8. NET/SET exam with 50% in M.Com in SEBC category?
  9. Details about different vocational courses?
  10. Details for Masters degree in NIFT?
  11. Is there direct admission to UG course in St. Xaviers Mumbai? Eligibility criteria, availability of application forms and last date for submission of forms?
  12. Information regarding NET Exam being a candidate having completed M.Com with 58%? Which books to refer for this Exam?
  13. What's the admission procedure and form submission date for M.Sc(biotechnology) in Vijyatha arts & science college, Secunderabad?
  14. Is there a course for masters in mass communication in Delhi University? Which colleges are offering the course? Last date of submission of form?
  15. Detailed Information regarding NET Exam?
  16. Am I eligible for bachelors degree or some vocational course from St. Xavier college, Ranchi even after having educational gaps?
  17. Which are the Bioscience courses available? I am interested in doing masters degree in institutes such as IITs and IISc
  18. Last date of submission of forms of APSC?
10th April 2023, 04:59 AM
AddisonRae

Default Re: Does St. Xaviers college provide degree for Masters in Biotechnology and last date of form submission for the same? Details of vocational courses?

St. Xavier's College Mumbai does offer a Master's degree in Biotechnology. The program is designed to provide students with the knowledge and skills needed to pursue research and development careers in biotechnology, biomedical research, and related industries.
However, I'm sorry, I do not have information regarding the last date of form submission for the same. It would be best to directly contact St. Xavier's College Mumbai for their admission dates and application process.
St. Xavier's College Mumbai also offers a range of vocational courses across various disciplines. Some of the popular vocational courses offered by the college are:
  • Diploma in Film Making
  • Certificate Course in German Language
  • Certificate Course in Spanish Language
  • Diploma in Mass Communication and Journalism.
There are many other vocational courses available as well, so I recommend checking the college's website or contacting them directly to learn more about their offerings.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?