27th May 2011, 03:04 PM
JANWEE

When would the application forms of B.Com admission be available for ST. Xaviers, Ranchi? What types of questions would asked in this entrance exam? Can I get the direct admission in this college for the same?

when vl d entrance form 4r b.com of st.xaviers ranchi vl b available n wat type of questions wud b askd....is there any facility 4r direct admission....n when vl d new session begin

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission for B.Com in St Xavier college Ranchi? What type of questions are asked in the entrance exam?
  2. How to get admission in St Xaviers college Ranchi? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to take admission in St Xaviers college Ranchi?
  4. How can I admission for B.Com in St Xaviers college Ranchi
  5. Can I get admission in St. Xaviers College in Ranchi after securing 73% marks in class 12th?
  6. Cutoff marks to take admission in M.Com in St Xaviers College, Ranchi
  7. Is there direct admission to UG course in St. Xaviers Mumbai? Eligibility criteria, availability of application forms and last date for submission of forms?
  8. How may i get admission in St. Xavier's college of Ranchi after my 12th in science stream?
  9. How to take admission in St Xaviers college Ranchi for M.Com? What is the eligibility criteria? Date of availability of forms
  10. How may I get admission forms of listed colleges? What's the admission procedure for the same?
  11. Date of distribution of forms for B.Com account honors? Cutoff list for admission in B.Com account honors? What is the date of the entrance exam in St Xaviers Ranchi for commerce batch?
  12. How much percentage is required to get admission in St Xaviers college of Ranchi?
  13. Procedure to get admission in ISC 1st year at St. Xavier's College, Ranchi for a candidate who have secured 73% in 10th ICSE?
  14. How to do MBA after passing 12th science?
  15. Can I get admission in Marwari College, Ranchi with 73% in board exam? -- [New]
  16. Syllabus of St. Xavier's College entrance exam for admission in B.Sc(H)? How to prepare for it?
  17. Type of questions asked in MSW entrance exam? Which Books to refer?
  18. What is the percentage required for admission in St Xaviers college of Ranchi
3rd April 2012, 08:12 PM
ratu23dec

Default Re: When would the application forms of B.Com admission be available for ST. Xaviers, Ranchi? What types of questions would asked in this entrance exam? Can I get the direct admission in this college for the same?

Please refer to the below link:
http://www.sxcran.org/sxc/main.php?Mid=13
here you can apply online for applicationa form
29th April 2012, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When would the application forms of B.Com admission be available for ST. Xaviers, Ranchi? What types of questions would asked in this entrance exam? Can I get the direct admission in this college for the same?

60% in 12th commerce which college is better for me? i want to B.com
4th May 2012, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

what is the bank challan for the admission
4th May 2012, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

what is the admission charge for b com under graduate
25th May 2012, 09:40 AM
Unregistered

what is the date of form of b.com .and how the online form is fill up
30th May 2012, 05:43 AM
Unregistered

ca i get admission in B.COM at 60% in best colleges.
12th June 2012, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

my name Naveen Michael Kindo. i need b.com collage. i am write exam 12class in 2011 to 1012. but my result is fail . then i diside me give improvement. my improvement result come in november.......................................... .can i take admission b.com 2012?????????????????????????..................... ...
i am sports boy...........i have many certificate like national athletic winner , football certificate, and i can play vollayball, basketball etc
29th April 2013, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

when admission form for ranchi st.xavier b.com will be available
6th May 2013, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

when wl d form for b.com b available for 2013??
27th May 2013, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

Can i get admission in st xevier ranchi with 76%marks??
27th May 2013, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

wht cn i do after scoring 50-60%in science 12
1st June 2013, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

plzz tell me abt the entrance form of ST.Xaviers,ranchi.....nd what is the cutoff marks to get admission in this college for B.Com????plz reply soon
4th June 2013, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

When entrance exam of B.com held
16th June 2013, 07:41 AM
Unregistered

Which types of question asked for b.com in xavier college ranchi
15th July 2013, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

I want to admission in St. Xavier college Ranchi in b.com but admission date is over
I have completed i.com with 62% .what I do?
17th July 2013, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

I have obtained 106marks of B.com Accounts(H) entrance marks and i also belongs to OBC category
Why my name has not in selection list-1 and list-2.........
26th February 2014, 01:08 AM
Unregistered

when should i apply for b.com. in st xaviers calcutta
8th May 2014, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

when whould the application forms of b.com admission be available for st.xavier ,ranchi. What types of question would asked in this entrance exam.
11th May 2014, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

I also want my admisson in s.txeaver collage ranchi my name is puja kumari and i complete 12th in 2013&2014 i want to know about the lrocudere of admisson
15th May 2014, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

when would the application of bcom admission be available for st.xavier,ranchi.what type of question would ask in entrance exam.
30th May 2014, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

my percentage is very law .....it is only 55%......how to get addmission for B.Com in Xavier's collage Ranchi..................................I am very unlucky student because i get very hard work in study but I do not get success............please show me way of addmission in Xaveirs' collage...................i promise i get hard work in B.Com .........
6th June 2014, 04:04 AM
Unregistered

I passed 12th from BSEB fron commerce and secured 64%marks.i want to do b.com from ranchi.please suggest me a good college.
13th June 2014, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

what are the procedure to take admission in st.ranchi for b.com through sports kota
19th February 2015, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

Please helpe with last 4 to 5 years entrance question paper for PG in advertising & marketing. For Xaviers college.
Regards.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?