2nd March 2013, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

How to become a food inspector? When are the forms going to be released?

how to become a food inspector. when the forms are released & where will i get the exam forms. what is the study material required for that. which books should i refer for the preparation of food inspector exam. sir please help me out

27th March 2013, 02:03 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a food inspector? When are the forms going to be released?

Food Inspector is one of the very responsible posts because they determine the quality of the food that is being supplied to the market.

Those who are Graduates in Agriculture / Pharmacy / Food Technology / Dairy Technology are eligible to apply for Food Inspector examination.

The age must be between 21 to 30 years if you are General Category. There will be age relaxation for SC/ST, OBC and PWD categories.

The selection will be based on the Examination and you have to be very well prepared for it then only you can become a food inspector.

The examination will be of 150 minutes.

The paper will consists of questions from Science, Numerical Aptitude and General Knowledge.

There will be negative marking for wrong answers hence you have to take care while attempting answers otherwise you will lose you hard earned marks.

13th April 2013, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become a food inspector? When are the forms going to be released?

HELLO,SIR MYSELF POOJA FROM MORADABAD I HAVE COMPLETE GRADUATION IN BIOLOGY & NOW STUDIED M.Sc.in FOOD TECHNOLOGY CAN I APPLY FOR FOOD INSEPECTER EXAM
28th July 2013, 12:49 AM
Unregistered

sir my name is jitin gupta n i hv cmpleted my b.sc in zbc ,so can I apply for filling forms of food inspector
2nd June 2014, 02:00 AM
Unregistered

Sir my name is swati saini nd i have completed my b.com 2nd year so can i apply for filling forms of food inspector
29th December 2014, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

sir my name is shruthi I am working as jr health assistent from 7year so can I apply for food inspector
27th February 2015, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

Hello Sir..
My name is Monica .
And i have done graduation in hotel management in bachelors sciences in hospitality studies . so can i apply for food inspector.
18th June 2020, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

How to become a food inspector. when the forms are released & where will i get the exam forms. what is the study material required for that. which books should i refer for the preparation of food inspector exam. sir please help me out.
My email id- [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?