21st December 2011, 07:10 PM
hcnb

Information about the Food Inspector exam? What is the date of it? Pattern of the exam?

Respected sir/mam

I m doing Bsc 2nd year in microbiology and food technology and i want to know about entrance exam for food inspector,eligibility for it and date of exam and form filling date and from where i can get a form for this exam
and plz tell me the pattern of exam also and how to prepare for the exam.
expecting a fast response.
thankyou
sandeep kaur

1st February 2012, 01:18 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about the Food Inspector exam? What is the date of it? Pattern of the exam?

I m doing job in five star hotel. i passed my hotel management degree with first class in Sep,2010.and i want to know about entrance exam for food inspector,eligibility for it and date of exam and form filling date and from where i can get a form for this exam
expecting a fast response n as sson as possible.
Thank you
Warm regards,
Nitin Kale.
[email protected]
mob no 9167260793.
15th February 2012, 01:28 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about the Food Inspector exam? What is the date of it? Pattern of the exam?

hi, I am commerce gradute also, i have completed my hotel & tourism mgt studies (Degree course )& currently working with five star property, can i apply for food inspector examination, im i eligible person, also where r the institute where i can enquire about food inspestor exam i stay in mumbai & working in lonvala.
28th March 2012, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

please give me form filling date and from where i can get a form for this exam
expecting a fast response n as sson as possible.
email:- [email protected]
30th April 2012, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

i want to be a food inspector as i have completed my graduation in the biotech field so what are the dates for entrance exam of food inspector
10th May 2012, 12:50 AM
Unregistered

what is the date of sub food inspector 12?
24th May 2012, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

what is the of sub foodinispactor examinition
6th June 2012, 03:23 PM
hemant.pm2212

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcnb View Post
Respected sir/mam

I m doing Bsc 2nd year in microbiology and food technology and i want to know about entrance exam for food inspector,eligibility for it and date of exam and form filling date and from where i can get a form for this exam
expecting a fast response.
thankyou
sandeep kaur

Friend, Union Public Service Commission conducts All India Food Inspector exam for the recruitment of Food Inspectors in various offices within the country. Aspirants who pass the entrance exam have to attend a personal interview.
The test pattern comprises of questions on science subjects, numerical ability, GK questions and English language. The duration of the exam will be 150 minutes. Aspirants need to be very careful in attending the unknown questions, as there is negative marking for incorrect answers.
In order to be eligible for it, the aspirants should have completed the bachelors’ degree in any of the science subjects. They must have studied Chemistry as a subject in their qualifying course. Graduates in Agriculture / Pharmacy / Food Technology / Dairy Technology are also eligible to apply for the test. Only aspirants from certified Universities are qualified for the exam. Those who are having an equivalent degree can also apply for the test.

To obtain the forms, applicants can avail from the general post offices within the country. As the test is conducted all over India, applicants can procure the same from any GPO offices across the country by remitting the required application fee. After filling the forms, applicants should send it to the official said address of UPSC.

best of luck.
25th June 2012, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

i'm doing bsc food science and tech.can i give food inspector exam?
25th June 2012, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

information on food inspector exam after bsc food science and technology?
16th August 2012, 01:46 AM
singhhr23

Food inspector examination is conducted by UPSC ( Union Public Service Commission ) as well as state Public Service Commission

Eligibility for the food inspector job :
you must be graduate in agriculture/pharmacy/food technology/diary technology from any recognized collage. Or Graduation in the medical also eligible for this post.
or you have taken the chemistry,biology,agriculture then you are eligible for this exam.

Age limit:
your minimum age limit should be 21 years and must be citizen of India.

Keep visiting for more information www.upsc.gov.in
Selection process:
1.written test
2.Interview

Pay scale will be upto Rs 40,000.
12th September 2012, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

is a b.sc general(evs,chemistry and zoology) and m.sc dietetics and food service management student is elligible for food inspector exam
13th October 2012, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

please give me the date of food inspector exam and guide book
1st December 2012, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

please let me know about food inspector exam and the books that I can follow
8th April 2013, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

I'm M.Sc. in Dietetics. Could you please help me in getting study materials for the preparation of UPSC All India Food Inspector and also for UGC NET in Home Science? Please
13th January 2014, 01:29 AM
Unregistered

I am final year student of B.tech food technology, I wish to try for food inspector and searching dates of exams, I hope you will help me
Sachin Gavit
Email ID- [email protected]
14th October 2014, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

date and time ofapplication for applying foodinspector exam...
[email protected]
i am hotel management degree course student frim nchmct central gov. College can i apply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?