6th July 2011, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

Date of issue of Anna University M.E counselling form? Last date for applying for M.E counseling?

When will be Anna university issue ME Counselling Application ? and Which is the last date for applying ME counselling?

Related Questions:
  1. Date of issue of M.E counseling application form by Anna University? Last date for applying for M.E counseling?
  2. Date of issue of M.E counseling application form by Anna University? Last date to apply for M.E counseling
  3. Who will issue the application form of TANCET counselling? From where I will get the application form? Issue date of TANCET result?
  4. Anna University affiliated colleges in Trichy and Thanjavur? What is the date of issue of counseling forms?
  5. Date of issue of Anna University TANCET counseling application form?
  6. Anna University M.E TANCET counseling form issue date?
  7. Date of issue of the application form for counseling to join lateral entry batch of ECE? Percentage needed to get selected in Anna University in Chennai?
  8. Between Anna University and Government College of Technology, Coimbatore, who will issue the counselling form of TANCET? When the result will be published? -- [New]
  9. What is the date of issue of Anna University application form?
  10. Date of start of Anna University M.E counseling? Date of display of rank of M.E counseling?
  11. Date of issue of TANCET counseling form for M.E?
  12. Date of issue of TANCET counseling application forms by Anna University? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Date of counseling of Anna University for TANCET?
  14. Date of sale of Anna University B.Arch counseling? What is the last date of submission?
  15. Date of issue of M.E application form for counseling in GCT Coimbatore?
  16. When is the BSMS counseling form issue date by TN government?
  17. What is the issue date of counseling forms for lateral entry?
  18. How can I get the TANCET forms and date of issue of TANCET forms?
7th July 2011, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of issue of Anna University M.E counselling form? Last date for applying for M.E counseling?

hi sir i got 34.182 in tancet. I am in 9152th rank.I am a BC category, i am ECE dept .Can i know which type of college will i get.Is there any possible to get government college
7th July 2011, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of issue of Anna University M.E counselling form? Last date for applying for M.E counseling?

I am kalaiselviBE(ECE).I belongs to BC category.I got 34.182 in tancet.I am in 9152th rank .Can i know which type of college will i get.Is there any possible to get Government college .Plz mail me to [email protected]
10th July 2011, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

hi how ill get tancet rank list. Pls send me that link
11th July 2011, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

date of issue of ME counselling application form by annal university?
11th July 2011, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Date of issue of Anna University M.E counselling form? Last date for applying for M.E counseling?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
When will be Anna university issue ME Counselling Application ? and Which is the last date for applying ME counselling?
Online Registration : 10.07.11
Last Date for issue of application: 23.07.2011
Last date for submission : 30.07.11

Further details , Please see http://www.annauniv.edu/tanca2011/
11th July 2011, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

I need ME Application form links .....
13th July 2011, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

sir/madam i m swathi i got 38.932 in tancet & 4199th rank .is i ll get seat in govt college can u reply me
1st August 2011, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

hi my name is kiran kumar,i have to know when counselling yet to start?
2nd August 2011, 12:29 PM
gowthamviswa

its too hard to get govt collg this annual year....... can get medium level collg...
5th August 2011, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am kalaiselviBE(ECE).I belongs to BC category.I got 34.182 in tancet.I am in 9152th rank .Can i know which type of college will i get.Is there any possible to get Government college .Plz mail me to [email protected]
Hw did u Know ur Rank???
5th August 2011, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

Pl send the link for getting Rank for M.E - 2011 Counseling... to this mail ID [email protected]
11th August 2011, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

Pl send the link for getting Rank for M.E - 2011 Counseling and counseling date... to this mail ID [email protected]
19th August 2011, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

when second counselling for ME will happen? Mail me [email protected]
18th January 2012, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

im suresh i scored 74.681 in Tancet.. which coll ill get in counselling... girls pls reply me..my contact no is ..... i accept open relationship
1st May 2012, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

Please send the link for getting rank for M.E -2012 & counseling date ...my mail id is [email protected]

thanks in advance.
4th May 2012, 10:22 AM
Unregistered

hello sir i am sowmya my tanset mark 29.335,i wll get seat in any govt clg.............and also give date of issue me counselling application form
18th May 2012, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

hello sir/mam, i want to know the starting/ending date for m.tech counselling form done by anna university`
when will be the 2nd counselling start? i have 15.96 in tancet exam. so, can i get admission in govt. college?can i able to know my rank?
if ill miss the counselling can i re appear for councelling?kindly reply me---- [email protected]
29th May 2012, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

sir i have 28 mark in tancet so can i get admission in government clge
7th June 2012, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

i got 24.628 in tancet pls tel where we got m.e application form and which is the last to apply plzzz reply me now
11th June 2012, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

I got 18.615.... How can i see the rank?when they'll issue application for councelling? Where i get this? and Wat is the procedure to join ME
13th June 2012, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

counselling from date? pls telme
21st June 2012, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

hello sir i got 32.283 ME[EEE]&BC .can i get the seat for Govt colleges.
pls mail me [email protected]
26th June 2012, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

when and where i will get application form for m.e. counselling.
2nd July 2012, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

Sir.. I'm Naveen.. I got 32 marks in Tancet. Cse department.. Under sc category.. Can u please tell me, can I get any government college? Please reply.. My email id: [email protected]
3rd July 2012, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

I got 34 mark...can you please tell me M.E counseling date..?
6th July 2012, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

I got 27.43 mark in tancet, cse dept under sc catagory. can u pls tel me, can i got any govt college?&counseling date..? pls reply .my mail id :[email protected]
8th July 2012, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

i got 28 mark in tancet can l got any govt college
17th July 2012, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

sir/madam please send the ME., entrance exam sample question paper to this mail id [email protected]
26th March 2013, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

I got 23.33 in GATE 2013. am i eligible to get ME admission in government college or i have to attend the TANCET 2013? REPLY to this mail ID [email protected]
20th May 2013, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

I got 29.356 mark in tancet, cse dept under sc catagory. can u pls tel me, can i got any govt college?&counseling date..? pls reply .my mail id :[email protected]
20th May 2013, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

HI sir im deepa..i got 24.33 mark in TANCET..can i dot govt clg..and pls tell me the appliccation form issue date mail me [email protected] u sir
21st May 2013, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

I got 26.5 (m.e)mark in tancet ,ece dept under bc caste.for this mark,which college i ll get?and from when M.E counsilling application form ll issued?reply to mail id:[email protected]
1st June 2013, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

I got 24.9 mark in tancet,ece dept belongs to mbc caste.will u plz suggest me,can i got any govt college and also tell me the application form issue date...plz mail me to
[email protected],thank u
10th June 2013, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

hello sir pls tell me cousling form issue date ,my email id is [email protected]
21st June 2013, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

I am prakash BE(MECH).I belongs to SC category.I got 32.646 in tancet.Can i know which type of college will i get.Is there any possible to get Government college .Plz mail me to [email protected]
1st July 2013, 08:57 AM
Unregistered

hi sir am joel i got 26.4mark in tancet exam belongs to mbc category is there any possible get any gov colleges and when will the m.e are issued pls reply me on my mail id [email protected]
4th July 2013, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

Hai sir I got tancet mark is 37.880.B.C Category.I am try in govt college eligible or not
M.e (power electronics drives)
6th July 2013, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

hello sir I am senthil kumar k ,got 34 marks in GATE 2013 and my rank is 360.which college do I get?
10th May 2014, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

Hai sir this is ravichandiran, i got tancet result..i am secured 28.33..... I want 2 study m.e (part time) have i get m.e in chennai anna university..... Send the details through my mail id [email protected]
21st May 2014, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

sir iam shankar my tancet mark 30.273 so can i get any government college send me detail information trough my email p.shankarbce39@G mail.com and when iam calling by you for councelling
5th June 2014, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

sir what is the last date for me counselling.from where the form can be collected
10th June 2014, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

I am sathiyaraj BE(CIVIL).I belongs to BC category.I got 27.546 in tancet.Can i know which type of college will i get.Is there any possible to get Government college .Plz mail me to [email protected]
15th June 2014, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

I Am pitchaikani...B.E(ECE) I have got tha mark for TANCET 30.342,I belongs toMBC catagory,if any possible to get on goverment collage..........please send my mail.and which date can be issue for an me counciling [email protected]
31st December 2017, 03:18 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

The date of issue of Anna University M.E counselling form and last date for counseling are given below.

=> Application Form issue date: 13 February 2018

=> Application Form Last date of Submission: 20 February 2018

=> Exam Date: 11 April 2018

=> Counseling Start: First week of May 2018

=> End of counseling : End of June 2018
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?