8th May 2012, 02:50 AM
Unregistered

Date of sale of Anna University B.Arch counseling? What is the last date of submission?

when anna university b arch counselling forms are issued usally?what will be the last date for submission??

8th May 2012, 12:21 PM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Date of sale of Anna University B.Arch counseling? What is the last date of submission?

Presently, there is no notification regarding B.Arch. admission 2012 in the Anna University.

Generally sale of application form for B.Arch. counseling is started in June month
and the counseling is scheduled in July.

One can apply for B.Arch. counseling only if he/she appears and qualify the NATA.

The notification for counseling, is published in leading nwespapers of the region and
on the official website of Anna University.

http://www.annauniv.edu/
http://www.annauniv.edu/Architecture/
16th May 2012, 09:42 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of sale of Anna University B.Arch counseling? What is the last date of submission?

b arch interior design is different from architecture?
17th May 2012, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

when is anna university B.arch application forms are issued for counselling....???
25th May 2012, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

when is the last date to submit the engineering application ?
25th May 2012, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

is there any entrance exam for b arch admission
26th May 2012, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

my cut off for 2 is 183.25 and nata score is 94/200..... will i get anna university
29th May 2012, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

when b arch applications will be issued in anna university?
30th May 2012, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

my architecture cut off is 234.3 will i get seats in tamilnadu school of architecture or thiyagarajar school of architecture
31st May 2012, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

my cut off for b.arch is 268.5 will i get anna university by councelling ?
1st June 2012, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

my HSC cut off is 130.33 and nata score is 63/200. TOTAL:193.33/400. this mark is eligible for anna university couneselling?
1st June 2012, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

when did the b arch applications are issued in anna universiry ? plz send any reply.
10th June 2012, 09:07 AM
Unregistered

When is the Anna University B.Arch application forms are issued? Please inform.
16th July 2012, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

Which date b.arch counsiling starts?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?