24th December 2011, 10:27 AM
sindhujaarumugam

Date of JTO Exam? Syllabus and Previous year Question Papers for this Exam?

RESPECTED Sir/madam,

Kindly i request you to clarify about JTO exam,exam date,syllabus and previous papers........................if you have model papaers means pls send to my mail ID sir........................... thank u

25th December 2011, 12:29 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Date of JTO Exam? Syllabus and Previous year Question Papers for this Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sindhujaarumugam View Post
RESPECTED Sir/madam,

Kindly i request you to clarify about JTO exam,exam date,syllabus and previous papers........................if you have model papaers means pls send to my mail ID sir........................... thank u

PREVIOUS YEAR MODEL PAPERS OF BSNL JTO EXAM

I have attached some of the previous year model papers of BSNL - JTO exam in this post for you reference.. kindly check it over.. hope it helps for your preparation...

POINTS TO NOTE :

-> I have attached the previous year exam pattern and syllabus followed in BSNL JTO exam in this post for your reference.. check it out if needed..

-> To know more about BSNL JTO exam date and further information CLICK HERE!!!

-> Try to prepare for the questions according to the pattern, there are many books available in the market which helps you to prepare for the exam..

-> Buy the recommended books and prepare for the exam daily to score well in the exam..

-> Any more queries, feel free to leave a post in the forum..

Quote:
All the so-called "secrets of success" will not work unless you do.So start DOING
Attached Files
File Type: zip BSNL-JTO.zip(1.24 MB, 70 views)
File Type: pdf Tentative syllabus - BSNL - JTO.pdf(15.6 KB, 92 views)
File Type: pdf Exam pattern - BSNL - JTO.pdf(7.2 KB, 82 views)
25th December 2011, 02:38 PM
meenakshikailasam

Default Re: Date of JTO Exam? Syllabus and Previous year Question Papers for this Exam?

DETAILS ABOUT BSNL JTO EXAM

EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION :

JTO-TELECOM

Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Technology or equivalent Engineering degree in any of the following disciplines from a recognized engineering college/university.

i. Telecommunication,
ii. Electronics,
iii. Radio,
iv. Computer,
v. Electrical.
vi. Information Technology

Final year student are eligible for JTO exam..

JTO-CIVIL

You must have Bachelor of Engineering, Bachelor of Technology or equivalent in Civil Engineering from a recognized Institution/University.

JTO-ELECTRICAL

You must have Bachelor of Engineering, Bachelor of Technology or equivalent in Electrical Engineering from a recognized Institution/University.

AGE LIMITATION:-

The maximum age for JTO exam is 30 years.Age relaxation is provide for SC/ST/OBC category as per govt rule.

NATIONALITY:-

Only Indian Citizen are applicable.

For this year BSNL JTO exam date not announced yet.

I have attached the syllabus for BSNL JTO exam.
Attached Files BSNL JTO STLLABUS FOR TELECOM.doc(52.5 KB, 9 views)
25th December 2011, 04:09 PM
arun.potturu

Default Re: Date of JTO Exam? Syllabus and Previous year Question Papers for this Exam?

The BSNL JTO notification will release very soon.You can update with employment newspaper for notification updates.
For syllabus and previous papers visit the websites www.freshersworld.com or www.indiastudychannel.com
Eligibility criteria:
1.Graduation in any recognised university.
2.Minimum 60% aggregate.
3.The age limit is 21-30 years.
10th July 2012, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

Sir when wil bethe jto exam in 2012 name sme important books to refer pls tel as soon
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?