13th August 2014, 12:34 PM
Deepali Sahu

Can computer science degree holder apply for JTO exam? What is the syllabus for the examination? Previous years question papers?

Can Computer Science degree holder apply for JTO exams? if yes then what is the syllabus for examination and please send me previous year question paper.

15th October 2014, 10:11 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can computer science degree holder apply for JTO exam? What is the syllabus for the examination? Previous years question papers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepali Sahu View Post
Can Computer Science degree holder apply for JTO exams? if yes then what is the syllabus for examination and please send me previous year question paper.
Yes, Computer science departments are eligible for BSNL JTO exam.

Bharat Sanchar Nigam limited one of the biggest government telecom sector company.

If You have completed BE or B.Tech or equivalent degree from below given departments from a recognized Institution/University, then you are eligible for BSNL JTO exam. The eligible departments are,

i. Telecommunication
ii. Electronics
iii. Radio
iv. Computer
v. Electrical
vi. Information Technology

Your age should be in between 21 to 30 years. Age relaxation is provided for reserved category.

I have attached the syllabus and some question papers of BSNL JTO exam so please check it out.

For more details about BSNL JTO Exam, you can visit to the official website http://www.bsnl.co.in/
3rd November 2014, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can computer science degree holder apply for JTO exam? What is the syllabus for the examination? Previous years question papers?

Syllabus for Computer Science Branch is not given in your attachments. Kindly send me syllabus for JTO exam f.or Computer Science stream.
Thankyou
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?