17th September 2011, 06:36 AM
Unregistered

How to apply for BSNL JTO Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year BE? When will be the upcoming JTO Exam? Eligibility criteria for this Exam?

i am doing final year B.E.How to apply for bsnl JTO exam.when is the upcoming JTO exam and what is the eligibility criteria.

17th September 2011, 01:22 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for BSNL JTO Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year BE? When will be the upcoming JTO Exam? Eligibility criteria for this Exam?

till now there is no notification for BSNL JTO from the organization BSNL. from the previous year they are not recruiting in the post of JTO. but may be they will recruit later.

when there will be vacancy they will publish notification in their official website as well as in leading employment newspaper like Employment News. so go through on this to get the notification when that will be available.

you will be able to apply for BSNL JTO examination according to the notification. in the notification how to apply will be clearly mentioned with the examination fees and how to pay the fees. so just wait for the notification. with notification you will get details of your all query.

the eligibility for BSNL JTO post is engineering candidates from some few specified branch like Electronics and Communication engineering, Computer science engineering, information technology, Civil engineering, mechanical engineering etc. the students who are in last year of engineering they are also eligible for BSNL JTO.

the official website of BSNL id http://www.bsnl.co.in visit this website to get the notification when it will be published and apply for JTO according to the notification.

best wishes.
17th September 2011, 01:31 PM
bhabanisankardas

Location: Jaypurkilla(Near Pipili College), Pipili, Puri, Orissa, India 752104
Default Re: How to apply for BSNL JTO Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year BE? When will be the upcoming JTO Exam? Eligibility criteria for this Exam?

Dear,

Well, No information about recruitment for BSNL now. So You are in final yr, wait for the notification.

Eligibility:
1. B.E from any discipline.
2. Freshers also eligible.

Pls refer http://www.bsnl.co.in

Best of Luck
17th September 2011, 01:36 PM
bhabanisankardas

Location: Jaypurkilla(Near Pipili College), Pipili, Puri, Orissa, India 752104

Dear,

Well, No information about recruitment for BSNL now. So You are in final yr, wait for the notification.

Eligibility:
1. B.E from any discipline.
2. Freshers also eligible.

Pls refer http://www.bsnl.co.in

Best of Luck
14th October 2011, 12:41 AM
Unregistered

when the notification for jto exam-2012 will be out ?
19th November 2011, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

i am willing to write JTO exam ,anybody guide me how to prepare for the exam?
21st November 2011, 03:08 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to apply jto
21st November 2011, 07:20 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am doing final year B.E.How to apply for bsnl JTO exam.when is the upcoming JTO exam and what is the eligibility criteria.

DETAILS ABOUT BSNL JTO EXAM

Yes , You are eligible for BSNL JTO exam.

EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION :

JTO-TELECOM

Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Technology or equivalent Engineering degree in any of the following disciplines from a recognized engineering college/university.

i. Telecommunication,
ii. Electronics,
iii. Radio,
iv. Computer,
v. Electrical.
vi. Information Technology

Final year student are eligible for JTO exam..

JTO-CIVIL

You must have Bachelor of Engineering, Bachelor of Technology or equivalent in Civil Engineering from a recognized Institution/University.

JTO-ELECTRICAL

You must have Bachelor of Engineering, Bachelor of Technology or equivalent in Electrical Engineering from a recognized Institution/University.

AGE LIMITATION:-

The maximum age for JTO exam is 30 years.Age relaxation is provide for SC/ST/OBC category as per govt rule.

NATIONALITY:-

Only Indian Citizen are applicable.

For this year BSNL JTO exam date not announced yet.

I have attached the syllabus for BSNL JTO exam.
Attached Files
File Type: doc BSNL JTO STLLABUS FOR TELECOM.doc(52.5 KB, 119 views)
24th November 2011, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

when BSNL JTO exam will conduct?????????????
9th December 2011, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

i am a B-Tech final year student in electronics and communication stream. i would like to know when will be the next JTO exam .whether i am eligible for it?what are the books that i have to refer for JTO exam preparation?its syllabus?
15th January 2012, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

i m a final year b.tech student in electronics and instrumentation stream...i wud lyk to knw when will be the jto exam 2012 notification ...
12th March 2012, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

Sir i want to know the what is the minimum age to sit in jto examenation
16th July 2012, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

sir have a cumpalsary first class for this exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?