24th September 2011, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Date and the latest syllabus of Ph.D entrance exam(Maths)?

Can i get the date and latest syllabus of P.hd Enterance exam (Mathematice)

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus for PhD entrance exam in Computer science and engineering?
  2. When the notification of NIMHANS PhD entrance exam will be announced? Syllabus of PhD entrance exam?
  3. PTU University PhD Mathematics entrance exam syllabus?
  4. Detailed information, syllabus and date of PhD(HR) entrance exam conducted by Pune University?
  5. In which filed I should do PhD after completion of MCA? Detailed information, syllabus and list of entrance exams?
  6. In which filed I should do PhD after completion of MCA? Detailed information, syllabus and list of entrance exams?
  7. Biotechnology syllabus of AIIMS PhD entrance exam? Tips to crack this PhD entrance exam?
  8. Date and the latest syllabus of Ph.D entrance exam(Maths)?
  9. Detailed information, syllabus, examination date and pattern of Pune University PhD entrance exam?
  10. Syllabus of computer science Ph.D entrance?
  11. Ph.D after completing M.Sc Zoology with 82%?
  12. PhD entrance exam date of CFTRI Mysore for 2016
  13. Universities/institutions offering PhD in chemistry? Entrance Exams for admission in PhD? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Syllabus and date of admission in PhD at Punjab University?
  15. Entrance exams for PhD in Life Science? Syllabus for it?
  16. When the application form of Nagpur University PhD entrance exam will be released? Syllabus and examination date? -- [New]
  17. Registration procedure of Ph.D(Chemistry) program in Pune University? Detailed information, syllabus and date of Ph.D entrance exam?
  18. Detailed information, syllabus and examination date of Bangalore University PhD(Chemistry) entrance exam?
28th December 2011, 07:59 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Date and the latest syllabus of Ph.D entrance exam(Maths)?

There are several institution of higher studies which offers the Ph.D programme in mathematics and conducts the entrance test for admission. You have not mentioned the name of the institution from where you wish to pursue the Ph.D in mathematics. Without the required information its not possible to give you the date and the syllabus which you are asking for. I suggest you to follow the official website of the concerned institution to get the required details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?