2nd November 2015, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

When the notification of NIMHANS PhD entrance exam will be announced? Syllabus of PhD entrance exam?

Sir,
I would like to know that when NIMHANS announce their notification for PhD entrance exam? If you know the date then please share it with me. I would like to know the syllabus. I want to study PhD in Clinical Psychology. Kindly help me to know about the notification.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about NIMHANS PhD entrance exam for M.Pharmacy student?
  2. Syllabus of NIMHANS Ph.D entrance exam?
  3. Syllabus for entrance test of PhD Neurophysiology at NIMHANS?
  4. Biotechnology syllabus of AIIMS PhD entrance exam? Tips to crack this PhD entrance exam?
  5. Steps to do PhD after M.Com? Subjects available in PhD entrance exam?
  6. What is the syllabus for Ph.D entrance in Clinical Psychology at NIMHANS, Bangalore
  7. Entrance exams for PhD in Life Science? Syllabus for it?
  8. When the notification of VIT PhD entrance exam will be released? Social Sciences syllabus of this exam?
  9. Detailed information, notification and syllabus of NIMHANS Ph.D entrance exam?
  10. When the notification of PhD entrance exam will be published by Christian Medical College, Vellore? Date of PhD entrance exam?
  11. When will the notification be released by JNTU for Ph.D course? What syllabus should I prepare for the Entrance Exam? List of top Universities to join Ph.D course?
  12. In which entrance exam I have to appear for study PhD in Computer Science? When the notification of this entrance exam will be published?
  13. Syllabus of computer science Ph.D entrance?
  14. Reference books for preparation of NIMHANS PhD in Clinical Psychology entrance exam?
  15. Universities/institutions offering PhD in chemistry? Entrance Exams for admission in PhD? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. In which month PhD Pharmacy entrance exam helds? Syllabus and universities?
  17. Details about entrance exam of PhD and syllabus as well?
  18. Where should I get to know about my registration number of GATE? Can I apply for NIPER entrance test for PhD this year?
21st February 2018, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When the notification of NIMHANS PhD entrance exam will be announced? Syllabus of PhD entrance exam?

I am Chaithra (completed pg in speech and hearing)I would like to know regarding the model question papers FOR THE PHD Entrance.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?