30th December 2010, 05:08 PM
singhranjeet

Date of MCA entrance exam of Jadavpur University? Requirement for getting admitted for the course?

sir
i want to know mca entrance examination date of jadavpur university and requirement for admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff rank required in entrance exam to study MCA in Jadavpur University for a candidate who has secured 71% in BCA(H)?
  2. Am i eligible for MCA course in Jadavpur University? I am a B.A. (CA) graduate.
  3. Procedure to study MCA in Jadavpur University for BCA student?
  4. Can I get admission after scoring 6281 rank in GATE in general ladies category?
  5. Am I eligible to get admission for MCA course in Jadavpur University having secured 54.5% in B.Sc Honors?
  6. What is the counseling date for WBJEE? I have scored 17045 in WBJEE and want to get admitted in Jadavpur University in computer science and engineering
  7. Date of Delhi University MCA exam date and date of sale of forms?
  8. What is the fee structure for admission in MCA in Jadavpur University
  9. Required percentage in Graduation to get admission for MCA in Jadavpur University?
  10. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study B.Sc(Geography) in Jadavpur University? -- [New]
  11. Date of MCA entrance exam? How to fill up the forms? Last date of form submission of MCA entrance conducted by Pune university? From where to get the forms?
  12. Fee structure and admission procedure for admission in MCA in Jadavpur University ?
  13. Admission procedure to MCA program in Jadavpur University
  14. Do I have to appear in Admission Test for study B.Sc(Mathematics/Physics) in Jadavpur University?
  15. How to apply for MCA in Jadavpur University?
  16. Percentage required to get admission in MCA, Jadavpur University? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. When Jadavpur University M.Tech entrance exam will be conducted for Non-GATE applicant? Procedure to get admission?
  18. Detailed information about the entrance exam to study M.Sc(Microbiology) in Jadavpur University?
8th January 2011, 12:54 PM
Srabani Sengupta

Default Re: Date of MCA entrance exam of Jadavpur University? Requirement for getting admitted for the course?

What percentage should I have to get in B.Sc. level to get admission in Jadavpur University M.C.A. Course?
29th January 2011, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of MCA entrance exam of Jadavpur University? Requirement for getting admitted for the course?

WHAT ELIGIBILITY FOR MCA IN JADAVPUR UNIVERSITY
13th March 2011, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

HOW TO APPLY YADAVPUR UNIVERCITY
11th May 2011, 01:20 AM
Unregistered

i'm rahul chakraborty.. doing bca(final yr). i want to know to get admission into j.u., what is the maximum rank should be needed in jeca? and is there any boundation to higher sacondary marks at the time of admission?
19th May 2011, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

IS DOMICILE REQUIRED FOR ADMISSION IN JADAVPUR UNIVERSITY????
23rd May 2011, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

HOW I GET MCA IN BCA IN JADAVPORE UNIVERSITY AND MATHEMATICS HONOURS. PLEASE SEND ME SMS THIS NUMBR OTHEWISE CALL ME THIS NUMBE 25643325 AND 8902326490 FOR SMS. I JUST FINISHED H.S EXAM. PLEASE......................
1st June 2011, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

Date of MCA entrance exam of Jadavpur University?
1st June 2011, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

Date of MCA entrance exam of Jadavpur University? Requirement for getting admitted for the course?
17th July 2011, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

Is gate entrance exam required to get admission for master degree in jadavpur university? if not, how to get the admission? please sms in this no : 9804025240
28th July 2011, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

i m from arts baground can i do mca?
31st May 2012, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

i m a student of BCA from Pujab Technical University.what is requirement n terms n condition to get admission in jadavpur university for MCA.
26th April 2013, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

Can u tell me from when mca forms for Jadavpur university will be available.
Please mail me on my id: [email protected]
or text me on my no.: 8595325750(new delhi)
15th December 2015, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
I want to do MCA from Jadavpur University. Can you tell me dates for entrance exam of MCA in 2015-2016 session at Jadavpur University? Please send me the details on my email id:- [email protected] or text me on my mobile no. 9593281986.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?