16th August 2015, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

Cutoff rank required in entrance exam to study MCA in Jadavpur University for a candidate who has secured 71% in BCA(H)?

Friends,
How many rank is required to get chance for study in MCA in Jadavpur University in the entrance exam? I have passed BCA(H) with 71% marks.

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff rank required in TANCET to study MCA in Anna University? Suitable books for preparation?
  2. Can I study M.Tech(Biochemical Engineering) in Jadavpur University if secured 3157 rank in GATE?
  3. Am I eligible to get admission for MCA course in Jadavpur University having secured 54.5% in B.Sc Honors?
  4. Am I eligible to study for MCA in jadavpur after scoring 57 in JECA
  5. Chances to study B.Sc(Physics) in Jadavpur University for a candidate who has secured 91% in 12th Physics?
  6. Cutoff marks and rank required in NIMCET to study MCA in NIT for ST student?
  7. Procedure to study MCA in Jadavpur University for BCA student?
  8. How much rank is required in JECA to get admission in Jadavpur University in Kolkata or Vidyasagar University? How much the university cost per semester?
  9. Jadavpur University admission for SC through WBJEE, rank required? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What are the streams available in Jadavpur University? I have secured rank of 376
  11. Date of MCA entrance exam of Jadavpur University? Requirement for getting admitted for the course?
  12. Required percentage in Graduation to get admission for MCA in Jadavpur University?
  13. Cutoff marks required in GATE for admission in Jadavpur University?
  14. Will I get admission in Indraparastha University having secured a rank of 1061 in the Entrance Exam and being a a candidate of outside Delhi?
  15. How to get admission in jadavpur university in the stream MCA? Percentage required in JECA?
  16. How much percentage is required for admission to MCA in Jadavpur University? What is the fee structure for MCA course?
  17. Detailed information about the entrance exam to study M.Sc(Microbiology) in Jadavpur University?
  18. Percentage required to get admission in MCA, Jadavpur University?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?