30th August 2011, 09:14 AM
sabyasachisamanta

Am I eligible to get admission for MCA course in Jadavpur University having secured 54.5% in B.Sc Honors?

i passed B.sc(honours) this year scoring 54.5% can i elligble to admit in mca course in jadavpur university next year(2012)

30th August 2011, 12:09 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission for MCA course in Jadavpur University having secured 54.5% in B.Sc Honors?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabyasachisamanta View Post
i passed B.sc(honours) this year scoring 54.5% can i elligble to admit in mca course in jadavpur university next year(2012)
dear friend,

For admission in Jadavpur University in MCA department you must have 50% above marks in graduation.

They are conduct their own entrance exam.Those candidate are qualify the written exam are called for personal interview.

After that they are arranged shortlisted candidate names.

So you can contact to the college website.

All the best
30th August 2011, 02:22 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission for MCA course in Jadavpur University having secured 54.5% in B.Sc Honors?

dear friend,
Yes, you can take admission in Jadavpur university for MCA course after completion of B.sc..
For that you have to appear in entrance exam like- JECA..

After performing well in JECA you will get a chance to take admission in MCA course..

Eligibility to appear in JECA exam:-

*The candidate must have maths or stats in 12th.
*The candidate must have complete the graduation in any trade..
*The candidate should not have any due backlogs during the graduation course..

So, if you have maths or stats in your 12th, then you can appear in JECA exam..

All the best..
12th February 2012, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get admission for MCA course in Jadavpur University having secured 58% in HS and 65% in BCA?
12th February 2012, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get admission for MCA course in Jadavpur University having secured 58% in HS and 65% in BCA?
12th February 2012, 10:19 PM
Sumit Adhikary

20th June 2012, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get admission for MCA course in Jadavpur University having secured 74 % in HS with ( CS, ECO, GEO - Math (addl- only 20%) and 70% in BCA?
25th July 2012, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir, I have scored 66% in h.s. in science stream. And doing b.sc in zoology. Can i do MCA after my graduation?????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?