12th May 2010, 03:52 PM
sovender yadav

Date of release of application form of dce? would it be filled before the aieee result or after

please tell me the date of release of application form of dce.would it be filled before the aieee result or after that?whether the application process is same or differ for nsit,dce

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam details for DCE B.E course? What is the last date of obtaining and submitting the form?
  2. Entrance to DCE for outsiders?
  3. Last date of application for AIEEE, IIT JEE, DCE?
  4. Forgot to mention Name and Date on the photo of AIEEE application form : Will my form get rejected?
  5. Minimum marks or rank in aieee to get admission in dce? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What is the merit required to get admission in DCE through AIEEE? For students outside Delhi is the admission in DCE purely based on AIEEE ranking? Is there any application form required for outside Delhi students? How to apply for it?
  7. Date of start of counseling for AIEEE in Uttarakhand? Is there any form to be filled?
  8. Expected dates of MAT 2017, ATMA 2017 and CMAT 2017 entrance exams -- [New]
  9. What should I do for getting my AIEEE roll number? I have filled my AIEEE application form through online
  10. When will the AIEEE forms be released?
  11. What should I do after filling the wrong date of demand draft in AIEEE application form?
  12. Procedure for outside state students to get into DCE? Last date to fill the application forms?
  13. Minimum marks required in AIEEE to get admission in DCE? How to approach DCE after the AIEEE result?
  14. How may I get details of my AIEEE application form? My registration number is 21210050
  15. B.E. from DCE for Diploma holder having two year experience?
  16. How may I get details of my AIEEE application form? My registration number is 21210050
  17. DCE admissions through AIEEE, what would be the procedure?
  18. I have filled wrong dob in IIT application form :(
12th May 2010, 07:42 PM
subhasish
Senior Member++

Default Re: Date of release of application form of dce? would it be filled before the aieee result or after

Hi friend,
generally at the middle of may the application forms are being released. For detailed and latest info please visit the sites: www.dce.edu, www.dce.ac.in
good luck!
13th May 2010, 02:11 PM
herpreet singh

Location: herpreet singh s/o sr. kuljeet singh 215/371 harjeet bhawan bhashirat ganj lucknow -226004
Default Re: Date of release of application form of dce? would it be filled before the aieee result or after

Quote:
Originally Posted by sovender yadav View Post
please tell me the date of release of application form of dce.would it be filled before the aieee result or after that?whether the application process is same or differ for nsit,dce

hi sovender
u can got the forms in the last of aprils sesssions ending ok
& if u fill up the form of aieee then u will got thedirect admission on it
but u have to given the examination of it
& ur eligibilty is that u have to score 60% on the pcm section
ok or u can go to there webstes dce.ac.in
ok
i think it will helps u bbyeee n.tc
13th May 2010, 07:45 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

dear friend

The delhi college of engineering application dates
will not be released yet. I think it will be released
in the end of may or in the month of june. so, i will
suggest you just visit the officail websites, to get
the notification dates, when they will released.

http://dce.ac.in.

ok
all the best.
15th May 2010, 12:40 AM
sadhan
Senior Member+

dear friend you can fill up the form of DCE in the month of may
and you can get admission in it through AIEEE only 15% is reserved for AIEEE
13th June 2010, 11:38 PM
Pathfinder
Senior Member++++

Its already announced. You can apply for DCE/DTU from the link given below. Download the prospectus and check whether you are eligible

Counseling will be held seperately by DCE but it will consider ranks on the basis of AIEEE

www.dce.edu/
14th June 2010, 12:04 AM
varunsingh753

the delhi college of engineering application dates
will not be released yet. I think it will be released
in the end of may or in the month of june. so, i will
suggest you just visit the officail websites, to get
the notification dates, when they will released.

http://dce.ac.in.

ok
1st August 2010, 12:56 AM
subhasish
Senior Member++

please visit the website www.dce.edu for the exact information of the application form dates.

from this website you will get the right information .

all the best.
28th August 2010, 11:48 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend,
In generally the application forms are being released at the middle of may.

For detailed and latest info you can visit :
www.dce.edu,
www.dce.ac.in
Good luck.
24th December 2010, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

we have to fill up the forms of colleges who consider aieee scores before aieee paper?
15th January 2011, 01:02 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Forms for DCe are released after AIEEE.... in the months of march-april... so please wait for notification.
17th January 2011, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

I AM DOING 12 CLASSS FROM CBSE IN KOTA RAJASTHAN AM I ELIGIBLE TO WRITE DCE 2011
18th January 2011, 09:21 PM
quddus

Hi friend,
You can search your the following sites for
www.dce.edu,
www.dce.ac.in
From these sites you will know all the informations.
All the best!
3rd June 2011, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

can one get in nit (kuk or jalander) obc cat any stream with 115marks in aieee?
8th June 2011, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

Is the form distribution 4 dce over? can i get the now?
8th December 2011, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

what is the last date to apply for the IIT through online
13th December 2011, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

how many mark get in aieee for joining to dce
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?