14th May 2011, 04:28 PM
meghita

Date of entrance exam of undergraduate English? Date of sale of forms? Can we fill up online? Model question papers and address details?

When is the entrance exam for undergraduate english held? When are the forms available? Is there any option to apply online? Where could I get model questions and previous years questions? I need the website address of Saint Xaviers college, Kolkata, Jadavpur University, Lady Brabourne College, Kolkata, Asutosh College Kolkata, Bethune College, Kolkata.

Related Questions:
  1. Date of sale of PGT and TGT forms? Model question papers of PGT English and TGT Science?
  2. Date of sale of JNU entrance exam forms? I am a student of B.A English and want question papers of the entrance test of M.A in English
  3. Date of sale of M.A English Entrance Exam forms? Date of Entrance Exam?
  4. Details, model question papers and examination date of Ph.D(English Language & Literature) entrance exam? -- [New]
  5. Date of sale of B.Com application forms? Is there any way to fill the form online?
  6. Date of sale of the exam forms forms TANCET ME exam? Last date of submission of forms? Minimum score required? Model question papers?
  7. Date to fill the entrance exam form for PGT/TGT entrance exam?
  8. Date of entrance exam of MSc IT? Date of sale of forms of the entrance exam? Which subjects are there in MSc IT exam and books to be referred for it?
  9. Date of TRB Exam for next year? Where to download model question papers for TRB Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What is CHS entrance exam date?
  11. What is the date of sale of application forms for B.Ed?
  12. Date of MCA entrance exam? How to fill up the forms? Last date of form submission of MCA entrance conducted by Pune university? From where to get the forms?
  13. Details about the online CPT entrance exam? Procedure to fill the forms? What is the fee structure?
  14. Date of sale of PET entrance exam forms? Procedure to fill the forms?
  15. Which college to choose after 12th PCM with 55%? Details about the fee and date of sale of forms?
  16. Details about PG CET? When are the application forms coming out? Date of the entrance exam?
  17. Last date to fill the forms for NET entrance exam after appearing for NET exam?
  18. Date of sale of forms of PGCET exam for B.Pharm students? Procedure to apply online? Last date to apply for it without late fee? Date of entrance exam?
1st November 2011, 03:29 PM
Maraka Raghunatha Reddy

Default Re: Date of entrance exam of undergraduate English? Date of sale of forms? Can we fill up online? Model question papers and address details?

yes there is a way to apply by online
9th December 2011, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of entrance exam of undergraduate English? Date of sale of forms? Can we fill up online? Model question papers and address details?

sir can you please tell what is the criteria for mass communication in st.xavier college..i am coming from ISC board...
14th March 2012, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

sir i am presently giving isc examinations, and would like to take up hons. in english at st.xaviers college,kolkata. so i wanted to know the date and time of collecting the admission forms for session 2012?
31st March 2012, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

sir can you please kindly inform me that when is the enterance exam of 2 is going to come out?
19th May 2013, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

when will you take the entrance exam for b.a in english in 2013?i am willing to take addmission in your college.
2nd May 2017, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

May I get model question papers for preparation of entrance test in BA English Honours course offered by st.xavier college ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?