20th March 2014, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

Online site for admission in Presidency College, Kolkata? Manual forms are made available?

This year I have appeared in ISc. Now I want to know the online site for admission in BSc. (Math. Hons), in Presidency College, Kolkata. Please help to get the site. Whether manual form is available for admission in the college ?

Ilina Chowdhury,
Dum Dum

Related Questions:
  1. Date of availability of forms of Physics Honors in St. Xavier College, Presidency College and Maulana Azad College?
  2. How may I get admission forms of listed colleges? What's the admission procedure for the same?
  3. What is the date of admission in MSc Geology course for PG in Presidency College or Government College in Kolkata?
  4. Date of sale of admission forms and prospectus for admission into BSc course of Lady Brabourne College, Lorento College, St Paul's College and Presidency College in Kolkata?
  5. How to get admission in presidency college Kolkata?
  6. Presidency university Kolkata admission and eligibility details? -- [New]
  7. What are the marks requirements for getting admission in Presidency College Kolkata for Economics(Hons)?
  8. What is the question paper pattern for admission in presidency college Kolkata?
  9. Procedure to join presidency college in Kolkata for Economics or Statistics(Hons)?
  10. Admission procedure for BBA from Presidency college, Kolkata? Fee structure for the same?
  11. Date of sale of application form for taking admission to presidency college, Kolkata in B.A? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Marks requirement for admission in Kolkata Presidency College in Mathematics(Honors)?
  13. When will online application forms for UG courses be available in Presidency college?
  14. Admission procedure for Zoology honours at Presidency college Kolkata?
  15. What is the syllabus and the date for the B.Com entrance exam?
  16. Admission procedure, eligibility and availability of forms for B.Sc Physics honours in Presidency College?
  17. What can I do after BCA if I am a student of Biology?
  18. Colleges which offer Physiology subject in West Bengal?
21st July 2015, 01:39 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: Online site for admission in Presidency College, Kolkata? Manual forms are made available?

For applying in B.Sc. Mathematics you have to first take the forms of the admission test held for undergraduate student admission in Presidency college. You have to log onto http://www.presiuniv.ac.in/, which is the official website of Presidency college. You have to sit for the admission test on the stipulated date set by the college itself. The college reserves the right to select or reject a candidate based on the marks scored in the admission test. But one problem here is that, currently, the admission test has already been taken. In fact they also take a mock test before the general admission test for students who have applied for B.Sc. in Mathematics. If you could not sit for any of these tests by this time, then you would have a problem in getting admission in Presidency. I would rather suggest you to call them at 2241 2738 to get to know, what to be done, if you have not appeared for the admission test.
23rd July 2015, 12:51 PM
anil_bhatt

Default Re: Online site for admission in Presidency College, Kolkata? Manual forms are made available?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
This year I have appeared in ISc. Now I want to know the online site for admission in BSc. (Math. Hons), in Presidency College, Kolkata. Please help to get the site. Whether manual form is available for admission in the college ?

Ilina Chowdhury,
Dum Dum
Just go through the official website (www.presiuniv.ac.in) of the university where you'll get the required details for admission procedure.
Apart from that, there are some other top colleges for this course, where you should also try, such as:

Lady Brabourne College
Banaras Hindu University
Lovely Professional University, Punjab
Jamia Millia Islamia
St. Xavier's College, Kolkata
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?