8th June 2011, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

Date of sale of counseling form for B.Tech?

Can you please tell me the Date of sale of counseling form for B.Tech?...please tell me

8th June 2011, 10:50 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Date of sale of counseling form for B.Tech?

it will totally depend on in which engineering entrance examination you appeared. if you cracked AIEEE then the counseling form will be available soon. for this check the website http://www.aieee.nic.in for latest information about counseling.

but if you appeared in state level engineering entrance examination then counseling from will be available after the publication of the entrance examination result. keep visiting the website of you state engineering entrance examination board for latest information about counseling.

best of luck.
25th June 2011, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

rpet counselling form date
26th June 2011, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

sir what is the date of fill up the couselling form please tell me soon

thanks
3rd June 2012, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

GOOD MORNING SIR, I GOT 87% IN 12TH CLASS... AND I GOT 65 MARKS IN MPPET SO CAN U TELL ME IN WHICH COLLEGE I CAN GET ADMISSION...... PLZ INFORM ME ON MY E-MAIL ID- [email protected].... plz infrm me as early as u can...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?