8th July 2012, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

Date of sale of forms for B.Tech?

when did the form for btech started togive...please tell me the date for the same

23rd February 2013, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of sale of forms for B.Tech?

Date of sale of forms for B.Tech? 2013.
23rd February 2013, 08:37 PM
kshreyaa
Senior Member+

Normally application forms can be accessed via the official website of the University or the concerned board which organizes the exam. The forms will be available in the sites well before the commencement of the concerned exam. There will also be facility to get the application form via post. In this mode, the students have to send a request to the concerned authority along with the mentioned fees. Head offices of the corresponding exam boards also provide opportunity for students to obtain the form directly from the offices.

Cost of different Application forms for B.Tech lateral entry entrance exams

Cost of Application forms of karunya University will be Rs.750/-. The cost of Application forms of Kerala University will be Rs.500/-. Like wise the cost of application forms for various entrance exams will be mostly in the range of Rs.500/- to Rs.750/-. There will be reduction in fees for reserved category applicants.

How to Fill Application forms for B.Tech lateral entry entrance exams?

The application form should be filled up with great care without making any mistakes. The name as well as contact details should be mentioned in the specified boxes without making any errors. Avoid cutting and editing in the forms. The form must be handled very carefully. Qualification details and also category name should be specified correctly. The signature and also the thumb impression of the students should be put in the correct spaces. Recent passport size photographs must be affixed in the specified places. The application form should be rechecked once more after filling up the form completely so as to ensure the accuracy of data entered. The application form should be send to the specified address so that it reaches the correct location within the specified time.
29th April 2013, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

what is last date of filling form for b tech
30th April 2013, 04:14 PM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
when did the form for btech started togive...please tell me the date for the same
hi!
There are many B.Tech entrance exam like:-
> A.I.E.E.E
> I.I.T-J.E.E
> I.S.AT
> S.R.M.E.E.E
> M.I.E.E.E
> K.I.T.E.E.E
> I.P-C.E.T
> D.C.E-C.E.T
etc

You please mention the name of exam so that we can tell you the date of submission of form and date of entrance exam.

all the best!
1st May 2013, 12:13 AM
aklk224

Post Re: Date of sale of forms for B.Tech?

Quote:
Dear Friend,
There is no separated forms to join B.Tech.You have to Qualify in EAMCET exam.

Now a days 50% marks from Intermediate % and 50% EAMCET exam Marks are considering for Engineering.Based upon your marks Rank will be declared.Then On-line Counselling will be conducted by the Government.Based on your rank some colleges and the branches will come.You have 3 options to select branch as well as college.Like this 3 times counselling will be there

After that in final seat for one college will be declared for you ,then all the certificates and mark sheets , proofs of reservation, and other certificates till date will be checked at the respective college.

All the Best
1st May 2013, 12:15 AM
aklk224

Thumbs up Re: Date of sale of forms for B.Tech?

Quote:
Date of sale of forms for B.Tech? 2013.
Dear Friend,
There is no separated forms to join B.Tech.You have to Qualify in EAMCET exam.

Now a days 50% marks from Intermediate % and 50% EAMCET exam Marks are considering for Engineering.Based upon your marks Rank will be declared.Then On-line Counselling will be conducted by the Government.Based on your rank some colleges and the branches will come.You have 3 options to select branch as well as college.Like this 3 times counselling will be there

After that in final seat for one college will be declared for you ,then all the certificates and mark sheets , proofs of reservation, and other certificates till date will be checked at the respective college.

All the Best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?