1st March 2012, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

Date of sale of entrance exam form of M.A Bengali?

dear, sir I want to know when the ent -exam from of M.A. bengali will deliverd.

Related Questions:
  1. When will the application forms for M.A(Bengali) be available? What's the required percentage for the same? I'm in B.A (Bengali) hons 3rd year
  2. List of universities and their entrance tests details for MA in Bengali?
  3. Ph.D in Bengali after 48.5% marks in M.A (Bengali)? New topics for Ph.D Bengali? Institutes in UK/USA for the same?
  4. Date of sale of application form for the entrance test of MBBS course? Date of the entrance exam?
  5. What is the date of Ph.D entrance exam form sale?
  6. Date of entrance exam of MSc IT? Date of sale of forms of the entrance exam? Which subjects are there in MSc IT exam and books to be referred for it?
  7. Date of sale of applicatioon form of Jharkhand Paramedical and Nursing entrance exam?
  8. Last date of sale of GMAT entrance exam form?
  9. Advertisement date of LLB entrance exam? Date of sale of application form? Last date of submission of form and date of exam? Syllabus of the exam?
  10. Last date of the entrance exam of MSc Chemistry and Microbiology? Last date of sale of online application form?
  11. How to get admitted in M.A with Bengali? What is the syllabus for the same
  12. What is the last date of B.Ed entrance exam form sale?
  13. What is the LEET entrance exam form submission date? -- [New]
  14. Date of sale of PGET COMEDK entrance exam form? Date of the entrance exam?
  15. What is the B.Tech entrance exam date? Last date of sale of forms?
  16. Date of Talati entrance exam? What is the date of the appplication form sale?
  17. TANCET exam application form dates and exam date? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Date of sale of MCA exam form of IP university? Last date of submitting the form?
29th April 2015, 02:04 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Date of sale of entrance exam form of M.A Bengali?

IMPORTANT DATES.

- B.A. (Hons.) Social Sciences, B.Sc., LL.B. (Hons) on Monday 04th May 2015

- B.A. (Hons.) Arts, B.Sc. (Hons.) Bio. on Tuesday 05th May 2015

- B.Ed. – Special Education Humanities and Social Sciences (Code No.568) on Wednesday 06th May 2015

FORMS DATES.

- ONLINE Form on the Entrance Test Portal : 12th March 2015

- Last date for ONLINE submission of Application Forms : 08th April 2015
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?