10th June 2011, 12:32 PM
Nikhita Nina Bora

Date of sale of application form for the entrance test of MBBS course? Date of the entrance exam?

Sir,
When the application form for the entrance test for MBBS course for the session-2011-2012 inTripura Medical College will be issued ?? Please let me know the date of entrance examination..... Please don't clash the date of the entrance examination with that of entrance of neigrihms ,Shillong....... Please reply via my email id......

[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Date of sale of application for JIPMER MBBS entrance examination? Is online application possible? What is the date of start and end of form submission? Fee structure for MBBS course?
  2. What will be the date for online or offline MBBS application form sale for JIPMER MBBS entrance examination?
  3. What is the date for sale of application form of Jharkhand Medical Combine Entrance Exam? What is the total number of seats of MBBS in Jharkhand?
  4. Date of the entrance exam of MBBS? Last date of sale of application form?
  5. Date of D.Ed and B.Ed CET entrance test? Date of sale of application forms and syllabus of the entrance test? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Advertisement date of LLB entrance exam? Date of sale of application form? Last date of submission of form and date of exam? Syllabus of the exam?
  7. Date of sale of the entrance exam forms for AIIMS MBBS?
  8. Date of issue of the application form for MBBS entrance exam?
  9. Date of sale of B.Ed entrance test application form?
  10. What is the date of MBBS entrance test in Tamilnadu?
  11. Last date for submitting of MBBS entrance application?
  12. When is the entrance test for admission in CDAC? Date of submission of the application form? What is the fee structure?
  13. How can I download the application form of PhD(Computer Science) entrance exam conducted by Kurukshetra University? Eligibility criteria, cost of application form, last date of form submission and date of examination? -- [New]
  14. When to get application forms for AIPMT MBBS Entrance Exam? Which Bank I have to approach to get the application form? Important dates regarding this Exam?
  15. TANCET exam application form dates and exam date?
  16. Eligibility, date of forms and exam for MBBS in 2011?
  17. Last date of the entrance exam of MSc Chemistry and Microbiology? Last date of sale of online application form?
  18. Date of sale of M.Com entrance exam form? Date of the entrance test of upcoming year admission?
8th November 2011, 03:58 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Date of sale of application form for the entrance test of MBBS course? Date of the entrance exam?

hi,
The important date for Tripura Medical College ADMISSIONS TEST

Availability of application forms: June End, 2012

Last date for receipt of completed application form: July 3rd week, 2012

The Entrance Examination will be held on: July End, 2012

Declleration of result: Second Week of August, 2012

ALL THE BEST!
17th November 2011, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of sale of application form for the entrance test of MBBS course? Date of the entrance exam?

respected sir,
i wnt to ask whn the applications form for CET-2012 wll available?is there only one all india common entrance test or any other medical entrance test such as AIPMT-2012,CPMT-2012,,AFMC-2012,AIIMS-2012 ,AMU-2012 WLL ALSO BE CONDUCTED.....sir i m cnfused.....plz.tell me if applications forms of these exams r also available......plz. answer via my e- mail id.....

[email protected]
17th November 2011, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

where we can get the aipmt entrance application form?
26th November 2011, 07:51 AM
Unregistered

Kindly mail the dates and place from where the Medical entrance forms can be received for all the universities in India. Also let me know whether PMT will be there or there will be only one exam
for Medical entrance.
30th November 2011, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

pls tell me date of availability of aiims form
16th December 2011, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

is NEET going to conduct this year yes or not
23rd December 2011, 11:02 AM
rrmm92

for MBBS course for the session-2011-2012 inTripura Medical College will be issued ?? Please let me know the date of entrance examination.....cheak the site....
AIPMT-2012,CPMT-2012,,AFMC-2012,AIIMS-2012 ,AMU-2012 WLL ALSO BE CONDUCTED..
4th January 2012, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

when will be the NEIGRIHMS MBBS entrance exam ? Please , also let me know the date of issuing the application form?
4th April 2012, 12:51 AM
Unregistered

Sir,
Please advise how I can get Application form for joint entrance exam for admission in the MBBS course in Assam

Regards,

[email protected]
9th April 2012, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
may i please know when the NEIGRIHMS MBBS form for 2012 will be issued? please give me the date of entrance exam also

Thanking you

[email protected]
23rd May 2012, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

dear sir please tel me the last year cut off mark in MBBS for BC(m) caste?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?