17th November 2011, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

When will the application forms for M.A(Bengali) be available? What's the required percentage for the same? I'm in B.A (Bengali) hons 3rd year

sir/madam,
I reading in vidyasagar collage with B.A hons(3rd year)in bengali. I want to ask the declaring date of M.A(bengali)applicataion form of session.please confirm me the relising date of the application form. and please tell me the requiring percentage to application.

Related Questions:
  1. How should I register for IPS after graduating in Bengali Hons?
  2. What is the minimum percentage required in B.Tech to do MS in germany? What is the percentage required?
  3. Minimum marks and percentage required to get admission in presidency college with BSc in Chemistry(Hons)? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What is the percentage required to get a seat in Aeronautics?
  5. How much score is required in B.Com 3rd year honors for CAT?
  6. How to get admitted in M.A with Bengali? What is the syllabus for the same
  7. Can I sit for WBCS if I am a 3rd year student in Mathematics(Hons)
  8. Percentage required for getting in any IIT college? Is it allowed to give GATE in 3rd year?
  9. Application forms for 4 years BA (hons) course in hotel management? Application forms of IHM-A
  10. List of universities and their entrance tests details for MA in Bengali?
  11. Am I eligible for pursuing B.Ed course from colleges under Calcutta University(regular course)? What's the course fee and eligibility criteria for the same? How may I get the application forms for the same? Can I get admission in BKG college, Howrah?
  12. Which specialization is most suitable for me in MBA being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Com (Hons) in Finance?
  13. Ph.D in Bengali after 48.5% marks in M.A (Bengali)? New topics for Ph.D Bengali? Institutes in UK/USA for the same?
  14. Number of seats for general candidate in Calcutta University for Maths Hons course? Syllabus of the entrance exam and eligibility criteria or percentage required in BSc?
  15. How to take admission in B.Com or BSc?
  16. When will the application forms come out for AIIMS Exam? Does this possible to download and submit application forms in online? Where can I get previous year Question Papers for this Exam?
  17. What is the procedure for admission in Utkal University in graduation course? -- [New]
  18. How much percentage is required in diploma Mechanical 3rd year for admission in government engineering college, Pune?
5th July 2012, 07:08 PM
sabav

Default Re: When will the application forms for M.A(Bengali) be available? What's the required percentage for the same? I'm in B.A (Bengali) hons 3rd year

Dear friend,
The University of Burdwan is offering MA 2YR course.
Eligibility:

Honours/Special Honours graduates in Bengali under (10+2+3) system are eligible to apply. Admission based on academic records: 60% weightage on Honours marks, 20% weightage on H.S. marks, 20% weightage on Madhyamik.

Time of admition: June-July
For contact details
visit http://www.buruniv.ac.in/CourseDetai...ode=&col_code=

Best wishes....
13th July 2013, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will the application forms for M.A(Bengali) be available? What's the required percentage for the same? I'm in B.A (Bengali) hons 3rd year

entrance exam will be held in which date? can you help me?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?