20th March 2012, 07:28 PM
RONAK LODHA

Date of sale of forms for BBA? I have given my 12th exam in the current year

Dear Sir,
I am from Nashik.I had given my 12th exam in the current year,I want to do BBA,so What are the dates of FORMS and the exam dates for CET for BBA.
THANK YOU!!!

YOURS FAITHFULLY
RONAK LODHA

5th October 2014, 06:41 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Date of sale of forms for BBA? I have given my 12th exam in the current year

Quote:
Originally Posted by RONAK LODHA View Post
Dear Sir,
I am from Nashik.I had given my 12th exam in the current year,I want to do BBA,so What are the dates of FORMS and the exam dates for CET for BBA.
THANK YOU!!!

YOURS FAITHFULLY
RONAK LODHA

The BBA course details will be available in the official website of the respective university. The application form and the admission information will be obtained on the official website. The candidate can submit the application form through online and offline as well. The admission and entrance exam notification will be released during the month of April/May. The exact date will be published on the official website of the concerned university.

Eligibility Criteria:-
  • Intermediate course with Minimum 50% in any discipline from recognized university and final year student can also eligible to apply for this course.
  • Candidates must have completed 18 years of age.
  • BBA degree course, admissions are made on the basis of entrance exam conducted by the concerned university. Preference would be given to candidates who have studied commerce subject at 12th standard level.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?