8th June 2013, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

How to join CA after completing B.Com degree?

hai this is DurgaPrasad i completed my degree(B.COM) and i want to join in C.A. and how much they will charge for completion of C.A reply me as soon as possible

5th October 2014, 06:56 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join CA after completing B.Com degree?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hai this is DurgaPrasad i completed my degree(B.COM) and i want to join in C.A. and how much they will charge for completion of C.A reply me as soon as possible
Yes you can pursue for CA course after completing B. Com course. Those candidates who have completed their 12th standard are eligible to apply for the CA foundation course.

Institute of Chartered Accountant of India (ICAI) is a professional which is divided into three levels, Foundation, Intermediate and Final course.

Eligibility Criteria: -

Foundation course: - 12th standard pass or its equivalent qualification any stream from a recognized university are eligible to apply for the CA foundation course. Students appearing for the 12th examinations also apply

Intermediate course:- Bachelor degree with minimum 60% marks (any stream) from recognized are eligible to apply for this course. Students from commerce stream required to score at least 55% marks at graduation level.

CA Course Fee Structure:-

CPT (Common Proficiency Test):
Prospectus Rs. 100
Registration fee Rs. 6000
Exam fee Rs. 600

ITT (Information Technology Training) :
Total fee Rs. 4000
Orientation fee Rs. 3000

IPCC (Integrated Professional Competence Course):
Prospectus Rs. 100
Registration fee Rs. 10000
Exam fee Rs. 1600

Official website:- www.icai.org
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?