22nd August 2012, 09:55 PM
nilisha sharma

When are the forms available for MAT exam? Last date of online registration?

sir/mam plz tell me when will the forms available for mat exam 2012 december,the dates of exam,last date of online registration,last date of submission of forms...also plz do tell me how can i clear it without coaching,suggest me some books plz..m a graduate this year from bba i.p univ....plz do tell me...

25th August 2012, 09:12 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When are the forms available for MAT exam? Last date of online registration?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilisha sharma View Post
sir/mam plz tell me when will the forms available for mat exam 2012 december,the dates of exam,last date of online registration,last date of submission of forms...also plz do tell me how can i clear it without coaching,suggest me some books plz..m a graduate this year from bba i.p univ....plz do tell me...
MAT December Notification have not released, We have this MAT December notification released in the month of October. Any graduate from recognized university can eligible to apply for Management Aptitude Test . MAT applications available in Branches of Bank of Baroda, Branches of Axis Bank and AIMA Study Center

--->> Fee : Rs 1200

MAT Consist following sections those are as follows Language Comprehension, Data Interpretation and Sufficiency, Mathematical Skills, Intelligence and Critical Reasoning and Indian and Global Environment.

Reference Books for MAT:

--->> Study package for MAT by Arun sharma
--->> Chapter wise solved papers by Arihant
--->> Bookhive’s Master Resource Book on MAT by S.L Gulati & R.Sahney.
25th August 2012, 11:20 AM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When are the forms available for MAT exam? Last date of online registration?

Quote:

MAT stands for Management Aptitude Test. After CAT this is one of the most popular test among students who wants to pursue MBA. This exam is also a National Entrance Test.

Management Aptitude Test or MAT as it is commonly known as is conducted by the All India Management Aptitude Testing Service. This exam is conducted for four times a year-February, May, September and December.

MAT Exam Eligibility Criteria:

1. To sit for this exam you need to be a bachelor's degree holder in any discipline from a recognized university.

2. Since they have not mentioned any minimum percentage to obtain therefore if you have the pass marks at graduation level then only you can give this exam.

3. If you are in the final year about to give the final exam or awaiting the result of the final year exam then also you can give this exam.

4. There is no limit to the number of times you can sit for this exam and at the same time there is no age criteria as well which means you can give this exam whenever you want to.

Written Examination Pattern:

For the exam you will generally face MCQ type questions where there will be four options for each question. For each right answer you will get a point but luckily there is no negative marking as such.

All in all there will be 200 questions to answer in two and a half hours' time. The exam can be given both online and offline(with pen and paper).

For the exam you can expect questions from the following sections:
  • Data Analysis and Sufficiency
  • Intelligence and Critical Reasoning
  • Language Comprehension
  • Mathematical Skills
  • Indian and Global Environment

Essentially the first four paper is of vital importance as most of the colleges gives special importance to the first four paper only. Whether at all the last paper's marks will be considered or not depends on the institution in quesiton.

September's MAT exam is still due. Its only after that the notifications for December's MAT exam will be published. Time is not much left. In the mean time you should start preparing for December's exam.

Top Colleges which accepts MAT scores:

Birla Institute of Management Technology, Noida

Address: Plot No. 5, Knowledge Park II Greater Noida PIN - 201306
Contact No: 120 - 2323001,2323010

Badruka Institute of Foreign Trade, Hyderabad

Address: Kachiguda Station Road Hyderabad 500027
Contact No: 40 - 24741610

PSG Institute of Management, Coimbatore

Address: PB No. 1668, Peelamedu, Pin-641004
Contact No: 422 - 2577252,4304400

Alliance Business School, Bangalore

Address: Chikkahagade Cross, Chandapur - Anekal Main Road PIN-562106
Contact No: 80 - 30938000

IILM Institute for Higher Education, Lodhi Road

Address: Lodhi Institutional Area, Lodhi Road Pin code : 110003
Contact No: 11 - 30934456,30934336

Indian Institute of Materials Management (IIMM), Pune

Address: 721/2-A, Indulal Complex, Office No. 310, L. B. Shastri Road, Navi Peth, Pin- 411030
Contact No: 20 - 24532116,24530653
Year of Establishment :1975

Hope this helps :-> :->
26th August 2012, 04:04 PM
Dharm27
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: When are the forms available for MAT exam? Last date of online registration?

Quote:

MAT examination Date is Not Declare yet But, from the information it will be in October Month.
the Application Form is Available at any Branches of Bank of Baroda in Different cities at : 1200 Rs.
9th September 2012, 05:49 PM
sailagishetty

Hi friend,
i can understand your problem iwill help you.
MAT is management aptitude test.Who have completed graduation from recognized university are eligible for MAT.
MAT applications available in Branches of Bank of Baroda, Branches of Axis Bank and AIMA Study Center
* Fee : Rs 1200
MAT Consist following sections those are as follows Language Comprehension, Data Interpretation and Sufficiency, Mathematical Skills, Intelligence and Critical Reasoning and Indian and Global Environment.
Eligibility:
1. To sit for this exam you need to be a bachelor's degree holderin any discipline from a recognized university.
2. Since they have not mentioned any minimum percentage to obtain therefore if you have the pass marks at graduation level then only you can give this exam.
3. If you are in the final year about to give the final exam or awaiting the result of the final year exam then also you can give this exam.
4. There is no limit to the number of times you can sit for this exam and at the same time there is no age criteria as well which means you can give this exam whenever you want to.
Exam Pattern:
For the exam you will generally face MCQ type questions where there will be four options for each question. For each right answer you will get a point but luckily there is no negative marking as such.
All in all there will be 200 questions to answer in two and a half hours' time. The exam can be given both online and offline(with pen and paper).
For the exam you can expect questions from the following sections:
- Data Analysis and Sufficiency
- Intelligence and Critical Reasoning
- Language Comprehension
- Mathematical Skills
- Indian and Global Environment
Essentially the first four paper isof vital importance as most of the colleges gives special importance to the first four paper only. Whether at all the last paper's marks will be considered or not depends on the institution in quesiton.
September's MAT exam is still due. Its only after that the notifications for December's MAT exam will be published. Time is not much left. In the mean time you should start preparing for December's exam
Books for MAT:
>> Study package for MAT by Arun sharma
>> Chapter wise solved papers by Arihant
>>Bookhive¡¯s Master Resource Book on MAT by S.L Gulati & R.Sahney.Ok
13th September 2012, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

when the application for mat december will be provided can anyone help me out ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?