7th May 2010, 09:46 PM
Bhawana Dhingra

Date of sale of forms for the next MAT entrance exam? Colleges offering MBA in Pharma Management?

hiii everybody!!!
This is Bhawana...
I want to know when will the forms will be out for next MAT , which colleges under this test are offering MBA in Pharma Mgmt.

Related Questions:
  1. MBA colleges offering admission through their own entrance exams? Benefits of appearing MAT? -- [New]
  2. Which course will be a better choice for me between Pharma MBA and M-Pharmacy after completion of B-Pharmacy? What will be the career scope for Pharma MBA? Will there be any Entrance Exam to join this course?
  3. Is mba a good option after pharmacy? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Top colleges offering MBA Pharma course and which take admission through MAT?
  5. If I pass out from B.Pharmacy then should I go general MBA or Pharma MBA? Which entrance tests should I answer if I need to do Pharma MBA? List of colleges offering the course?
  6. How may I get detail information about MBA Pharma course? List of colleges along with their details, procedure and fee structure, offering MBA Pharma course?
  7. Should I choose Pharma MBA and General MBA?
  8. Colleges for Pharma MBA in India and UK? Is GMAT required? Fee structure?
  9. List of Colleges in Hyderabad offering Pharma MBA course?
  10. List of colleges offering MBA course? Which one is better between general MBA and Pharma MBA?
  11. List of the colleges and selection procedure for MBA in Pharma?
  12. List of Colleges offering Pharma MBA in Distance Learning? How to prepare a Resume for Pharmacist?
  13. What is the date for this years MAT entrance exam? Date of sale of forms?
  14. List of colleges offering MBA program in Telecom Management?`
  15. List of Colleges offering MBA course in Pharma Management?
  16. Date of sale of MAT application forms? How to clear MAT test?
  17. What is the difference between MBA and Pharma MBA? Which one is better for B.Pharma students
  18. Entrance exams for MBA in Pharmaceutical Management?
19th October 2011, 01:28 PM
swarupdey89

Default Re: Date of sale of forms for the next MAT entrance exam? Colleges offering MBA in Pharma Management?

Hello mam,
You are just in time..the next MAT exam will be conducted in December.
You can register yourself for this exam till 12th November online.
Here is the official website of MAT exam:
http://www.aima-ind.org/matdec11/
and the information about colleges/institutes regarding your query is attached herewith..
best of luck for your exam...
Attached Files
File Type: txt MIListDec11.txt(54.0 KB, 188 views)
18th April 2012, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of sale of forms for the next MAT entrance exam? Colleges offering MBA in Pharma Management?

What is the entrance exam for pharma mba
15th September 2012, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

hello sir
i am intrested in pharma mba so please give me information regarding the best colleges through mat
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?