19th December 2011, 01:54 AM
Unregistered

Date of sale of WBJEE application forms online?

i want to know that wbjee corms are available online or not please answer fast

19th December 2011, 08:07 AM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Date of sale of WBJEE application forms online?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to know that wbjee corms are available online or not please answer fast
Date of sale of WBJEE application forms online?

West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination(WBJEE 2012) is conducted by West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination board for admission to various professional courses in various fields of Engineering /Architecture/ Technology / Medical / Dental and Pharmacy in various Universities/Colleges in West Bengal.There a number of colleges in West Bengal and so many students appear for the same.

Reservation in WBJEE
  • For West Bengal Students- 90%(on the basis of WBJEE)
  • For The students of Other States - 10%(on the basis of AIEEE,IIT-JEE)

The detailed notification has not been published yet but some information regarding WBJEE is provided by the board so please check it from below :

For more information , please visit -http://www.wbjeeb.in/

With Regards
ravik1214
19th December 2011, 10:30 AM
mettuguy

Default Re: Date of sale of WBJEE application forms online?

The details about the application form for WBJEE are as follow:
Cost of WBJEE Forms 2012 :

The WBJEE 2012 Application Form ( i.e., prescribed printed application form along with Information Brochure and a printed envelope ) will be available from different Branches of United Bank of India ( as specified below ) on payment of

500/- ( for E / M type Form ) and 600/- for C type Form in cash.

Sale of WBJEE 2012 Application Form :

The Application Form of WBJEE 2012 will be available from the Last week of November, 2011 to Last week of December, 2011 at the following West Bengal JEE 2012 Bank Branches of United Bank of India : Old Court House St., College St, Sealdah, Hatibagan, Jadavpur, Behala, Mayukh Bhawan – Salt Lake, BESU Shibpur, Sonarpur, Asansol, Durgapur City Centre, Burdwan ( B.C.Rd. ), Katwa ( Station Rd. ), Serampore, Chinsurah, Arambag, Kalyani, Krishnagar, Barasat, Diamond Harbour, Kolaghat, Haldia, Kharagpur, Suri, Bolpur, Bankura, Purulia, Berhampur, Raghunathgunj, Raiganj, Balurghat, Malda, Siliguri, Alipurduar, Darjeeling ( 25, H.D. Lama Rd. ), Jalpaiguri, Coochbehar, Agartala ( Tripura ) on all working days between banking hours on payment of requisite fee.

The WBJEE 2012 Application Form may also be obtained by Post from the Board’s Office on application with an additional fee of 200/- ( Rupees two hundred ) only. The total amount ( i.e., cost of application form plus 200/- ) has to be paid by Demand Draft drawn in favour of “West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board” payable at Howrah / Kolkata.

The last date for request for WBJEE 2012 Application Form by post is 3rd week of December, 2011 and the last date for receipt of completed WBJEE 2012 Forms by Speed Post only is 2nd week of January, 2012.

Request for WBJEE 2012 Application Form received beyond the stipulated date as mentioned above will not be entertained and the Board shall not be held responsible in any manner whatsoever for such non – receipt arising out of postal delay.

WBJEE 2012 Application Form may also be obtained from the Board’s Office only with payment of actual cost of the form plus late fee of 200/- ( Rupees Two Hundred ) only.

The whole amount is to be paid through a Bank Draft to be drawn in favour of “West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board” payable at Kolkata / Howrah from 1st week of January, 2012 to 2nd week of January, 2012. The WBJEE Application Form 2012 once purchased cannot be returned or replaced.

Submission of WBJEE 2012 Application Forms :

The duly filled in WBJEE 2012 Application Form must be sent in the printed window envelope received by the candidate within the Application Kit by SPEED POST only so as to reach the office of the Board by 2nd week of January, 2012. Submission of WBJEE Forms 2012 by hand or courier service will not be accepted.

WB JEE 2012 Important Dates :

West Bengal JEM 2012 Sale of WBJEE 2012 Application Form ( from listed UBI Branches ) : Last week of November, 2011 to Last week of December, 2011.
Last date for Receipt of request for West Bengal JEE 2012 Application Form “by post” : 3rd week of December, 2011.
Last date for Receipt of completed West Bengal JEE 2012 Application Form “by Speed Post : 2nd week of January, 2012.
19th December 2011, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

Where to get jipmer MBBS 2012 Exm. in West Bengal
29th December 2011, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

i want to know that wbjee 2012 application forms are available online or not please answer fast.
8th January 2012, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

Is WBJEE application forms are available in online... n what is the date.
9th January 2012, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

i want to know that wbjee (MBBS) 2012 application forms are available online which the date please sent me very fast
19th February 2012, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

All WBJEE (Med & Engg)/AIEEE-2012 students contact for a free Mock Test. Email: [email protected]
13th December 2012, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

WBJEE MEDICAL APPLICATION FORM.WHERE WILL I GET THIS?
31st January 2013, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

I want to know Wb jee medical entrance online late.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?