16th September 2011, 10:34 PM
Debanjan Datta

Date of start of sale of WBJEE application forms? From where can I get the forms?

Sir,
I want to know that when will the distribution of forms of WBJEE be started? From where can we get the forms?
Thank you.

12th October 2011, 03:40 PM
anand5409

Default Re: Date of start of sale of WBJEE application forms? From where can I get the forms?

Dear friend,
Sale of Application kit(Application form with Information Brochure and sending envelop) is expected to start from last week of November.
it can be bought from different branches of United Bank of India in West Bengal and Tripura.(will be specified in advertisement).

you can also request for Application kit by post with Additional fee of Rs. 200/-.
for more information
visit official website of wbjee
www.wbjeeb.in
14th November 2011, 08:37 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of start of sale of WBJEE application forms? From where can I get the forms?

When the wbjee 2011-2012 form will be purchased offline?
19th November 2011, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

SIR HOW CAN I FILL ONLINE FORM OF OF WBJEE
25th November 2011, 01:11 AM
Unregistered

i have enterted wrong school adress of class xii form in aieee aplication form. I m very woried plz reply me . Waht to do if anyone knows
25th November 2011, 01:17 AM
ishwaraju

i have written wrong adress of class xii in aieee aplication form. If anyone knows anything about this matter what should i hav to do. Plz email me immeditely . It very urgent
27th November 2011, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

In which United Bank of India Branches in DH Road , the WBJEE 2012 form would be available & which date

[email protected]
29th November 2011, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

Plz tel m date of wb jee 2012
30th November 2011, 12:38 AM
gauri2011
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debanjan Datta View Post
Sir,
I want to know that when will the distribution of forms of WBJEE be started? From where can we get the forms?
Thank you.
Dear Friend,
The notification regarding the forms for the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination has not come yet but it is expected to come in the first week of December. After the notification regarding the examination the sale of application with prospectus will start from the different branches of the United Bank of India.

Best Wishes......
9th December 2011, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

WBJEE FORM FILL UP LAST DATE ?
9th December 2011, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

i am a student of orissa,can i appear for wbjee 2012???
10th December 2011, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

i want to know that date of issue form?
10th December 2011, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

pls inform me ,when wbjee 2012 forms is going to available in banks....
10th December 2011, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

i want to know date of distribution of wbjee form ?
10th December 2011, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

FROM WHERE CAN I GET THE APPLICATION FORM FOR WB JEE MEDICAL ENTRANCE EXAM
10th December 2011, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

FROM WHERE CAN I GET THE WBJEE MEDICAL ENTRANCE EXAM FORM
19th December 2011, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

from were i can get the wb jee application. form in bihar sir plz tell in whi bank
29th December 2011, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

My date of birth is 01.01.1995. am i eligible to appear in wbjee2012?
28th November 2012, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

where to get the wbjee 2013 application form and date of sale for wbjee 2013 application form??????
29th November 2012, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

FROM WHICH DATE THE FORM OF WBJEE WILL START TO SALE AND WHAT IS THE BANKER'S NAME?
23rd December 2012, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

when wbjee 2012 forms is going to available in banks....pls release date...
27th December 2012, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

when will we get wbjee 2013 application form?
27th December 2012, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

when will get wbjee 2013 application form? Please inform us.
28th December 2012, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

When and where wbjee 2013 application form will be available.
4th January 2013, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

Please type your question or comment here and then click S

ubmit.date of form distribution of wbjee 2013
16th December 2013, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

Date of start and close of WBJEE application form?From where can I get the forms?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?