18th June 2012, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

Date of selection for the post of SI?

I had finished my degree in this year...
i am eager to wear our people saver service uniform ,Which means i need to know the date of SI selection?

22nd June 2012, 03:08 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Date of selection for the post of SI?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I had finished my degree in this year...
i am eager to wear our people saver service uniform ,Which means i need to know the date of SI selection?
The entrance examination for selection of Sub-Inspectors in the Police Department is conducted on State level and is scheduled in different months and on different dates in each states. The examination is basically conducted by the Police Recruitment Board of the respective state police and hence, it is not possible to provide the schedule of the entrance examination unless you let us know about the state you will be giving the examination from.

So, you may either refer to the official website of the Police Recruitment Board of your state for updates or re-post your query and mention the name of the state so that we can provide you the exact schedule of the examination.
3rd November 2012, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of selection for the post of SI?

i am eager to join in millitary or i wanna join in police if i get job from these two i will be happy and i will save my people by jagadish
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?