28th May 2011, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

What is the selection procedure for RTO post in UP?

hello everybody, i am Dharmendra Thakur , student of MBA 2nd year and i want to know about selection procedure, exams date, syllaburs and education qualification for RTO post in uttar pradesh or anywhere in throughout the world.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I become a RTO officer? What is the procedure to become a RTO officer?
  2. Eligibility, criteria, selection procedure, reference books and preparation tips to become an RTO Officer?
  3. Detailed information about RTO exam for B.E. Mechanical student? -- [New]
  4. What should I do to become a RTO inspector job after completion of 12th standard?
  5. Am I eligible for RTO exam after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering? Procedure for the entrance exam and selection criteria?
  6. Can I be eligible for RTO entrance exam after completing diploma in automobile engineering
  7. What is the procedure to become RTO after finishing diploma in Auto mobile engineering?
  8. Can I apply for RTO or other related RTO post after completing Diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  9. What is the procedure followed to become an RTO?
  10. Am I eligible to become a RTO Officer after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Which Books should I prepare for this?
  11. Procedure and Requirements to become RTO Officer?
  12. RTO post eligibility for government job in Tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Procedure to apply for RTO exam after B.E in Automobile?
  14. Am I eligible for RTO exam after completing diploma in Automobile branch? Date of the exam and the selection criteria?
  15. What is the qualification required to become an RTO? Procedure to become an RTO? What is the exam pattern?
  16. Syllabus and Selection criteria for RTO Exam? How to apply for RTO Exam?
  17. ow to become a RTO officer after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? What is the procedure?
  18. What is the procedure for RTO entrance exam?
27th February 2012, 05:57 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the selection procedure for RTO post in UP?

As per my knowledge RTO officers selection is done by state public service commission.So first of all you have to appear in Public service commission exam.And for this RTO exam a min qualification of Graduate in any streams or in any engineering stream or equivalent from a recognized institute is required.Age criteria should be 21 Years to 30 Years for General candidates, 21 Years to 33 Years for OBC candidates and 21 Years to 35 Years for SC / ST candidates,and should be Indian nationality.
26th July 2015, 12:55 AM
Unregistered

I m doing Btech from manufacturin technology branch,can i give an examination to get a RTO post?
20th June 2019, 07:57 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am Diploma by Electronic mechanical Engineering Army Instute in Automobile.
I want to apply RTO job in UP?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?