17th August 2011, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

Date of start of classes for BDS course in Krishna Devaraya Dental College?

When is the classes for bds in krishna devaraya dental college...please tell me the date

Related Questions:
  1. List Delhi Government hospitals for BDS Internship?
  2. List of AICTE approved M.Pharmacy colleges in Anantapur?
  3. After scoring 411 rank in UPMT can I get into MBBS course? How many seats are available in Uttarkhand?
  4. Can I get MBBS/BDS after scoring 1715 rank in WBJEE? How much rank is requierd to get admission in Dr Rahmed Dental College or any other Dental college?
  5. Is the admission in BDS dental course through AIPMT or is it done separately?
  6. How many government seats are there in upmt?
  7. What is the procedure followed to apply for internship in Calicut dental college after completino of BDS from private college in Karanataka?
  8. Can I get MDS seat is scored 120 in PGET 2015?
  9. How many seats are available for MDS course in AP in both government and private colleges? Departments allotted in those colleges for MDS?
  10. List of Dental Colleges which offer Internship to BDS graduate in Kerala? Procedure to apply?
  11. Is Gulbarga university AICTE approved?
  12. Procedure to apply in BDS Internship in any Government Dental college for a private candidate? -- [New]
  13. Am I eligible to write all India PG exam for MDS after doing my BDS from Private Dental College in AP?
  14. How to apply for internship after BDS in government dental college in Delhi?
  15. Eligibility for applying BDS Dentist in any dental college after 12th from NIOS board?
  16. Names of the institutes which will help me to prepare for MDS and DDS exam?
  17. BDS seat in SRM dental college or Ramachandra through counselling? self-financing colleges in tamil nadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Does D.Y.Patil College Offer Diploma course after completing BDS(Dental)?
3rd August 2016, 07:46 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Date of start of classes for BDS course in Krishna Devaraya Dental College?

>> Krishnadevaraya College of Dental Sciences and Hospital, Bangalore established in the year 1992 by Sri Krishnadevaraya Educational Trust, Bangalore.

>> BDS stands for Bachelor of Dental Surgery.

>> The duration of Bachelor of Dental Surgery course is five years.

>> For this course candidate must have passed 12th from a recognized board with a minimum of 50%.

>> As per my knowledge the date of start of classes for BDS course in Krishna Devaraya Dental College is end of July or First week of august 2016.

>> For more information you can contact at given below address:::::::::::>>>>>>>

Krishnadevaraya College of Dental Sciences
Krishnadevaraya Nagar, Hunsemaranahalli,
International Airport Road, Bangalore-562157.
Phone:+91-80-228477083, 2271430
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?