22nd May 2015, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

List of Dental Colleges which offer Internship to BDS graduate in Kerala? Procedure to apply?

Respected Sir,
I have completed my final year of BDS from private college in Haryana. I want to do Internship in any Dental college in Kerala. What is the procedure to join Internship? What are all the Dental colleges providing Internship?

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the colleges in Kerala for doing internship after BDS in Tamil? I have completed 4 years BDS course in Tamilnadu
  2. List of colleges which offer Internship for BDS doctor in Delhi? Procedure to apply?
  3. List of colleges which offer Internship to BDS student in Maharashtra? Procedure to apply?
  4. Procedure to apply for Internship in Ahmedabad Government Dental College for BDS graduate?
  5. How to apply for internship in government college?
  6. Internship for BDS doctor in Haryana/Delhi? Procedure to apply?
  7. Procedure to apply for Internship in any Dental college of Haryana or Delhi for BDS candidate of Chhattisgarh?
  8. Where can I do internship other then Azeezia college of Dental Sciences and Research, Kerala?
  9. Can I apply for Dental PG entrance test after completing BDS internship?
  10. Procedure to apply for Internship in Hyderabad for BDS 4th year student?
  11. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in Medical College, Kerala for BDS student?
  12. Universities offering Internship for BDS final year student in Kerala?
  13. How can I apply for senior internship in Kerala? I've completed my BDS from a private college in Karnataka
  14. List of colleges with fee and procedure to apply for Internship in Dentistry at New Delhi?
  15. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital, Delhi for a BDS Intern?
  16. Is it possible to do Internship for 1 year in other college for BDS 4th year student? List of colleges with detailed procedure to apply for Internship in Delhi?
  17. Is it possible to do Internship for 1 year in other college for BDS 4th year student?
  18. Procedure to apply for Internship in Central government colleges during final year of BDS -- [Most Discussed]
29th May 2015, 05:36 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Dental Colleges which offer Internship to BDS graduate in Kerala? Procedure to apply?

You can contact various dental hospitals for internship. Mostly, you have to contact the HR department which takes care of the internships and recruitment processes. If you are found suitable then you will surely get opportunity for internship. Also, it depends upon the availability of intakes for interns.

You can apply for internship in following dental hospitals

1. Cochin Dental Clinic & Orthodontic Centre, 3rd Floor Cochin Dental Clinic Building,, Market Road (Towards Kombara Junction), Kochi, Kerala, Phone: 0484 239 4497

2. Shanthi Dental Clinic, M.V.Road (Vyttila – Thammanam Road), Vyttila, Kochi, Kerala
Phone: 0484 403 9333

3. Pramod Dental & Oro-Maxillofacial Clinic, 1st Floor, Kuttath Building, Valanjambalam
Kochi, Kerala, Phone: 0484 237 5150

4. Dental Clinic, Above Varkey's Super Market, Kadavanthra - Kaloor Road, Kadavanthra Jn, Chembissery Lane, Thrippunithura, Kochi, Kerala, Phone: 0484 220 5167

5. JJ Dental Care, Kalamassery, Kochi, Kerela, Phone: 090207 02525
16th January 2017, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of Dental Colleges which offer Internship to BDS graduate in Kerala? Procedure to apply?

List of govt hospitals in Trivandrum were I can do my senior internship after doing my bds in a private collage in chennai
9th October 2019, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

My daughter finished bdshousesurgency atdeemed university at kerala she wants to do senior housesurgency at any govt medicalcollege.
15th September 2020, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

My daughter completed BDS from Rajeeve gandhi university banglore wanted to do internship in kerala pls tell about application procedure
19th October 2021, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

Best dental Master degree after bds
29th March 2023, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

list of colleges and clinics in kannur which offer senior internship for bds graduates who completed one year of internship
8th April 2023, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my bds course from mgr University and i want to do senior internship in government college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?