4th February 2011, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

Date of UGC NET exam and how to prepare for final year LL.M student?

Sir I am in LL.M. final year I want to give ugc net exam when can I give and what is the syllabus to read and prepare?

9th February 2011, 12:08 PM
swarupdey89

Default Re: Date of UGC NET exam and how to prepare for final year LL.M student?

Date of UGC-NET june 2011 exam:26/06/2011
Date of UGC-NET Dec 2011 exam:25/12/2011

You can visit their official website at
www.ugc.ac.in

here is the link of some recommended books:
http://careerquips.blogspot.com/2008/09/recommended-books-for-ugc-net.html

best of luck...
24th February 2011, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of UGC NET exam and how to prepare for final year LL.M student?

sir i m in final sem of mba in hr (major) & marketing(minor). i wanted to give net exam but i have no idea about 1st general paper. plz suggest me which subject i have to choose???????????
26th February 2011, 02:24 PM
kapila Chaudhary
Senior Member++++

Important Dates :
Date of UGC-NET June 2011 exam:26/06/2011
Date of UGC-NET Dec 2011 exam:25/12/2011

• UGC NET written exam date : June 2011
    starting date of sale of application form : Feb 2011
  • Last date of sale of application form : March 2011
  • Last date of receipt of completed application form : March 2011

UGC NET test subjects : There are 5 subjects in which test will be conducted. This are chemical science, Earth atmospheric Ocean & Planetary sciences, life sciences, Mathematical science & physical sciences.

UGC NET June Application procedure : The candidates can apply offline or online .
1. Offline Application : You can get the information bulletin & application form by -
a. submitting the application fee of Rs. 400 (Rs. 200 for OBC & Rs. 100 for SC / ST / physically or visually handicapped) at the bank branches mentioned

1. b. Or, can get it by post from the Indian Bank, 3/1, West Patel Nagar, New Delhi-110008, by sending a crossed Demand Draft for Rs. 400/-. Rs. 200/- or Rs. 100/- (as the case may be) drawn in favour of ‘Indian Bank, West Patel Nagar, New Delhi’ payable at New Delhi. you just have to sent the request with 2 self addressed slips to the bank. The address should be mentioned clearly where you want the application form to be dispatched by VPP.
2. Online Application : you can submit the application form online also. You have to first download the bank challan Performa from the official website www.csirhrdg.res.in. Then submit the application fee at any of the Indian bank branches. Then submit the application form online through the same website mentioned above. Then take out the print out of the application form, paste the recent black & white photograph, put the signature, attach the required certificates & send with the CSIR marked copy of fee deposited bank challan in an envelop to Senior Controller of Examinations, HR development group, Examination Unit, CSIR Complex, Library avenue, Pusa, New Delhi 110012.

[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3] regards[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]Kapila[/SIZE][/FONT]
9th March 2011, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

I want to inquire if my specialization is in Law, can I still apply under his exam
15th March 2011, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

llm students eligible to write ugc net exam
14th May 2011, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

sir,i am in mca(last sem.).i want to give ugc net exam so i want all the information regarding all the three papers and also which subjects should i choose.please explain in detail....
14th May 2011, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

sir,i am in mca(last sem.).i want to give ugc net exam so i want all the information regarding the three papers and also which subjects should i choose.please explain in detail...........
14th September 2011, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am in LL.M ,first year I want to give ugc net exam when can I give and what is the syllabus
15th October 2011, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

please tell me about the last date of sumission of form of ugc- law exam
30th December 2011, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

sir please tell me can i gave the NET exam now i m LL.M first year student n wht is the syllabs n also the last date of submission of form
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?