27th August 2010, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

Dates of Tamilnadu Government Job Exams? From where can I register for the exam?

i wish to get the tamilnadu government job exam dates and its deatils to my mail for that where i register

Related Questions:
  1. How to get government job for BDS graduate in Tamil Nadu?
  2. Date of the government exams for which I can appear after finishing B.E ECE? What are the types of government exams?
  3. Which graduation course I can opt after 12th if I want to take government job in future? -- [New]
  4. Which are the state(Tamilnadu) government exams?
  5. Is there any chance to get a government job after passing B.E CSE from Anna University Affiliated College? Are there any exams conducted for that? Details about all the government exams?
  6. Opportunities available in government sector after finishing B.E from Anna University? Which are the government exams?
  7. Exam dates and procedure to apply for Government jobs after completion of B.E ECE?
  8. SLET and NET exam dates in Tamilnadu and preparation tips for both exams
  9. How to get government job in Telangana State after completing BHMS? What is the exam date?
  10. Is there any possibility to get a government job after doing B.E CSE from Anna University? Which are the entrance exams?
  11. Can I apply for Government Lecturer Exams in Tamilnadu after completing 10th with 85%, 92% in Diploma and 75% in B.E CSE?
  12. Any opportunity to get a job in government after B.E CSE? Any exam which are conducted for that?
  13. Tamil Nadu Government Exams -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Opportunities in government sector after passing MCA? Details about the government exams?
  15. Is there any chance for me to join government job after MSc Bioinformatics? Any exams conducted for admission?
  16. Any chance to get a job in Government after BA and TPT(Telugu)? Details about all the government and central government exams?
  17. Any opportunity to join government sector after finishing MCA? Any exams to get a government jobs? Information about government and central government exams?
  18. Is there any opportunity to join Government Job after MSc Bioinformatics from Bharathiar University affiliated college? Is there any exam conducted for the course? Details of all the government exams and central government exams?
14th May 2011, 07:17 PM
BALWINDER SINGH

Default Re: Dates of Tamilnadu Government Job Exams? From where can I register for the exam?

Each and every year Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission conducts examinations for recruiting persons for various services of the State Government of Tamil Nadu, including State, Subordinate and Ministerial Services. TNPSC conducts over 170 examinations for the recruitment in these services. Notifications for these examinations are released from time to time. The applicants have to follow all sorts of rules and regulations for these examinations. The candidates have to fill an application form and submit it within the given date in order to enroll their names for these exams.

TNPSC conducts Combined Subordinate Services Examination –I(CSSE-I) for direct recruitment in a number of services under Tamil Nadu Government. The services are divided in two parts: One for which both Written and Oral Exams are conducted and one for which only written exams are conducted. Both the examination leads candidates to a government service. Number of vacancies in these services is available with the notification.

Popularity of the exams:

A large number of students from across the state of Tamil Nadu appear for TNPSC every year and the competition is quite tough. As the seats are fixed for various services, applicants have to work hard to get the job.

Eligibility criteria:

Candidate should be between 18 and 30 years of age as on July 1st 2009. Though there are certain services for which the lower and upper age limit may be different. There is no upper age limit for reserved categories. Educational Qualifications vary according to the service the candidate applies for and will be available with the admission notification. The candidate should also possess adequate knowledge of Tamil.

Availability of Application Forms:

OMR Application forms will be available at all Head Post Offices and Selected Sub-Post Offices in Tamil Nadu/Puducherry and also from TNPSC Office Sales Counter. Candidates can also apply online through the website www.tnpsc.gov.in.

Important Dates (Tentative):

Date of Written Examination: first week of May, 2011

Availability of Application Forms: second week of November, 2010

Last date for receipt of applications/Online Application: first week of February, 2011

Selection Procedure:

There will be a written examination of 300 marks of 3 hours duration which will be divided in two parts: General Knowledge (Degree Std.) & General Tamil / General English. In second part candidates have the option to either attempt General Tamil or General English questions. Both the parts will be of 150 marks each containing 100 questions each. Syllabus will be available through the following link: TNPSC Syllabus. For the services for which oral examination is also conducted the oral test will be of 40 marks.

Contact details:

Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission

Omanthoorar Government Estate,

Anna Salai,

Chennai – 600 002

12th August 2011, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Dates of Tamilnadu Government Job Exams? From where can I register for the exam?

any vacancy in govt jobs where i was complete my teacher traunning and B.A IN engish?
22nd August 2011, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

I have completed tourism management,i just want to know that any oppurtunity in state government
21st November 2011, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

I AM DOING FINAL YEAR MECHANICAL ENGINEERING IN DEEMED UNIVERSITY...CAN I GET GOVERNMENT JOB
7th January 2013, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

detail about goverment exam and its preparation?date and time of online exam?procedure to apply for written exam
13th June 2013, 07:25 AM
Unregistered

i have completed m.sc food science and nutrition can i get government job
7th October 2013, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my m.sc.microbiologycan i get government job.
21st October 2013, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

i finished m.sc food science &nutrition also i have 2 years working experience in chennai hospitals. how can i get government job in tamilnadu at current
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?