15th May 2015, 01:37 AM
Unregistered

Exam dates and procedure to apply for Government jobs after completion of B.E ECE?

I'm pursuing B.E ECE final year. I want a government job. please tell me the exam dates &procedures.? I would require you to give me a detailed answer for the same as I am completely blank about the government job details. Thanks for understanding!

Related Questions:
  1. What are engineering related government jobs? How to apply for NET exam?
  2. If I have 62% in B.E ECE can I apply for government jobs? Which are the upcoming government exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Am i eligible for government jobs after completion of my B.Tech in ECE?
  4. Procedure of getting a government job in Jammu while in 7th semester of ECE? Procedure to apply for these jobs? Which are the best field suitable to me?
  5. For which Government Jobs I can apply for after completion of BE with ECE stream?
  6. What are the jobs in government sector after B.E ECE? How can i apply for the jobs?
  7. Jobs in government sector after completing my final year B.Tech ECE/
  8. Job Opportunities in Government sector after completion of 3 year Diploma in ECE? When can I apply for these Jobs? Which Entrance Exams should I give to join these Jobs?
  9. How can I get into government jobs after completion of B.Tech (ECE)?
  10. After completing B.Tech from Electronics and Communication with 75% can I get a good job?
  11. After completing B.E ECE course how to apply for government jobs?
  12. List of government jobs to take after completion of B.E ECE?
  13. Government jobs for B.Tech ECE student? How to apply for such jobs?
  14. How to get a government and central government job after passing B.Tech ECE?
  15. What all Government jobs I can apply for after completing Diploma in ECE?
  16. Are there any government jobs for ECE students? How to apply for that?
  17. Am I eligible for government jobs after completing B.E ECE part time from GCT, Coimbatore?
  18. What are the government jobs for ECE students? How to apply for that job?
15th May 2015, 09:54 AM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Exam dates and procedure to apply for Government jobs after completion of B.E ECE?

Government job after BE in ECE will not be a tough way to get because there are many related and unrelated jobs available in India under government of India and State Government as well so you are required to keep patience because if you follow a particular preparation procedure and choose only one target then you can easily achieve but if you think that you should apply for all type of government jobs opened so you must apply because government job is finally a government job but focus should be only on one examination because one target can easily be achieved but if you prepare for various exams at the same time then you would not be able to qualify even a single exam so think about your target of getting a particular job.

You can apply for Assistant Engineer, Engineering Executive, Graduate Engineer and so many other related jobs in public sector units of India - NTPC, BHEL, BPCL, HPCL, ONGC, BSNL, Coal India, Oil India, Air India and many other industries and organizations but for that, you should apply for GATE entrance examination and prepare well because GATE is made only for candidates graduated in engineer stream.

If you want to pursue further master's degree in engineering or wanna get a good job in the same field mainly in government sector then you must appear for GATE test and qualify because GATE scores demanded in every single PSU and based on the scores, you are selected for the job so get ready to face challenge.

You can apply for GATE now because final year students are eligible to apply for GATE Test and for your kind notice, if you could not qualify GATE then you will be restricted from appearing GATE test again for upcoming 2-3 years so be ready with complete preparation.

You must find a very good coaching center because preparation is must for such exams that is why go to a coaching and start preparation for this examination and one more thing you have to do is practice as much as possible and collect knowledge of your degree subjects as much as you can so you will not face problems in qualifying this exam.

Notice for this examination is issued around January of the year and examination is conducted around March- April of the year so you should apply for this exam and visit the official website of IIT GATE and apply for this test.

Except jobs through GATE you can apply for various Technical Assistant, Junior Engineer, Assistant Engineer, Technician jobs in Railways Department, SSC JE examination, DRDO examination, ISRO examination etc. so you have many opportunities.

BSNL conduct a particular recruitment every single year for the post of Telecommunication Officer, and other disciplines engineers in its offices that is why you must apply for this job because it has a lot of scopes in future and you can make your career as you want.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?