2nd June 2011, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

Any chance to get a job in Government after BA and TPT(Telugu)? Details about all the government and central government exams?

I finished B.A and TPT (Telugu) in Dravidan University .I want to join in Government job.Is there any opportunity for get a job in Government.Is there any exams conducting for that? Tell me detail about all the government exams and also central government exams.I am a girl.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any chance to get a government job after passing B.E CSE from Anna University Affiliated College? Are there any exams conducted for that? Details about all the government exams?
  2. Opportunities in government sector after passing MCA? Details about the government exams?
  3. Is there any chance for me to join government job after MSc Bioinformatics? Any exams conducted for admission?
  4. Any opportunity to join government sector after finishing MCA? Any exams to get a government jobs? Information about government and central government exams?
  5. Is there any opportunity to get a job in Government Sector after finishing MSc(Bioinformatics) from Bharathiar University Affiliated College? Details about all the government exams and central government exams?
  6. Opportunities available in government sector after finishing B.E from Anna University? Which are the government exams?
  7. Is there any opportunity to join Government Job after MSc Bioinformatics from Bharathiar University affiliated college? Is there any exam conducted for the course? Details of all the government exams and central government exams?
  8. Tamil Nadu Government Exams -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Is there any possibility to get a government job after doing B.E CSE from Anna University? Which are the entrance exams?
  10. How to get a teacher job in central government? What is the procedure and which exam do I have to answer?
  11. Is there any opportunity for me to join a government job after completing BCA from Bharathidasan University Affiliated University College? Are there any exams for that? Details about all the government exams?
  12. Any opportunity to get a job in government after B.E CSE? Any exam which are conducted for that?
  13. Procedure to get teaching job in central and state government schools?
  14. Any opportunity to get in government sector after finishing MCA from CUSAT? Any exams being conducted?
  15. What is percentage in B.E EEE required to get a Government job?
  16. Is there any vacancy in Railways or Central government jobs for Dental Surgeon?
  17. Age relaxation in Central government job being 30 years old State government employee?
  18. Do I have a chance for getting a government job if I have less than 60% marks in 12th? -- [New]
10th November 2011, 08:15 PM
mahi 16

Default Re: Any chance to get a job in Government after BA and TPT(Telugu)? Details about all the government and central government exams?

for govt jobs you have to be graudate from recognized univercity.
if your university is recognied university than you can try for several govt jods
like-for govt banks p.o
for staff seletion jobs
for sub-inspector in police
for railways jobs
banking jobs will suit you best.
all of them conduct written exams time to time
read for their details in employment paper comes every week.
easily available in bookstore near us
20th April 2013, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any chance to get a job in Government after BA and TPT(Telugu)? Details about all the government and central government exams?

i am doing BA
what government job i can get after completing BA??
7th August 2013, 08:20 AM
Unregistered

Government jobs after M.Sc IT
10th August 2013, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

what are the the government competetive exam i can appear after graduation in BA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?