5th January 2011, 09:04 PM
harpreet sehgal

Dates of the various government health and science universities conducting PG entrance test in Ayurveda? List of the government institutes of PG Ayurveda in India?

hii
i did my BAMS n seeking fr admission for MD, pls tell me the dates of various govt health & sciences universities conducting PG entrance test in ayurveda,
m unable to get sometimes tthe date of conduction of entrance xams.
pls can u giv me the list of Govt institute of PG AYURveda in india n dates of conducting Pg entarnce test.
thanks

20th June 2012, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Dates of the various government health and science universities conducting PG entrance test in Ayurveda? List of the government institutes of PG Ayurveda in India?

WHEN IS PG ENTRANCE TEST OF JAIPUR TO BE HELD IN YEAR 2012?
18th August 2013, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Dates of the various government health and science universities conducting PG entrance test in Ayurveda? List of the government institutes of PG Ayurveda in India?

when is AP ENTRANCE exam for the year 2013?
30th July 2022, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

This year pass BAMS student can give AIAPGET IN NEXT UPCOMING WHICH MONTH
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?