27th April 2010, 12:32 PM
ketan_3

How to get forms for PG entrance test in Ayurveda, jamnagar University?

I want to apply for PG entrance test in AYURVED, jamnagar Uni.. So how can I get the form?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get the forms of Ayurveda PG entrance of Jamnagar University, Gujarat?
  2. Is there any exam conducted to get admission(for PG course) in Ayurveda Jamnagar or other government Ayurvedic colleges?
  3. Date of PG entrance exam of Ayurveda for Jamnagar and Maharashtra?
  4. How may I get the previous 10 years question papers of Ayurveda college, Kerala and Jamnagar for PG entrance exam?
  5. Date of Ayurveda PG entrance exams of Jamnagar?
  6. How should I prepare for the entrance exam of MD in Ayurveda? Books to referred?
  7. How to prepare to do MD in Ayurveda? Which books to refer?
  8. Date of application forms for BAMS PG entrance exam of Karnataka, Kerala BHU and Jamnagar?
  9. What is the date of the entrance exam of PG Ayurveda in MH, BHU, Jamnagar, Karnataka and Kerala? -- [New]
  10. When will be the joint exam of Jaipur Jamnagar Ayurveda PG entrance? How can I get the application form?
  11. What's the date for PG Ayurveda entrance exam in Jamnaga(Jaipur)?
  12. How may I know about fee structure and last date for form submission through online for BAMS PG entrance test in Rguhs karnataka, BHU and Jamnagar?
  13. How may I get last 10 year question papers for Ayurveda PG entrance exam in Kerala, Jamnagar, Jaipur and BHU?
  14. Information about the PG entrance exam for Ayurveda in Maharashtra, Kerala and Jamnagar?
  15. Ayurveda PG entrance questions of last 10 years of Kerala and Jamnagar?
  16. Is bachelor of alternative medicine approoved by any government organisation? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How may I get details about Medical entrance exam date in Jaipur, Jamnagar and Maharashtra? I'm a student of Ayarveda from Maharashtra
  18. What's the counselling date for PG courses in Ayurveda college, Jaipur and Jamnagar?
3rd May 2010, 09:27 PM
tanmaybartarya1208

Default Re: How to get forms for PG entrance test in Ayurveda, jamnagar University?

No notification has been declared till now about the PG entrance exam for jamnagar university. The forms can be downloaded online from the site http://ayurveduniversity.com/index.php when they are available.
You can also check the same site for any notification on the examination schedule for PG entrance examination.
11th May 2010, 10:56 PM
Bella
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to get forms for PG entrance test in Ayurveda, jamnagar University?

you can get the details from
http://ayurveduniversity.com/
16th June 2010, 02:22 PM
Amritansu subh

Dear you must contact with the administrater of the jamnagar university if the form is of online or offline you must contact or e-mail to the person undersigned
THE DIRECTOR
Address:
Institute of Post Graduate Teaching & Research In Ayurveda,
Gujarat Ayurved University,
JAMNAGAR- 361 008,
Gujarat, India.
Phone:
+91 - 288 - 2552014
Fax:
+91 - 288 - 2676856
E-mail:
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
GOOD LUCK
Regards
**Amritansu**
8th July 2010, 02:58 PM
Shagun Makin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ketan_3 View Post
I want to apply for PG entrance test in AYURVED, jamnagar Uni.. So how can I get the form?
Dear friend first of all see that if you can fill it online then go for it.

If not then view the site of ayurveduniversity and try to see if you can get information.

If not then directly contact them.

This will solve your problem.
31st July 2010, 09:13 PM
Senior Member+++

hello friend you can download the application form from the official site
here i am providing you application form for the JOINT PG ENTRANCE TEST, 2010
FOR ADMISSION TO MD/MS (Ayurveda) COURSE
AT I.P.G.T. & R.A., JAMNAGAR; NIA, JAIPUR, PGC, Ahmedabad
Attached Files
File Type: pdf forum.pdf(45.6 KB, 170 views)
15th September 2010, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

Why many sits are there
4th January 2011, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

how to get information of notifications of enterence exams of diff universities for pg ayurveda
28th January 2011, 08:28 AM
asahu47
Senior Member+++

hii

to get forms for PG entrance test in Ayurveda, jamnagar University
you must contact with the administrater of the jamnagar university if the form is of online or offline you must contact or e-mail to the person undersigned
THE DIRECTOR
Address:
Institute of Post Graduate Teaching & Research In Ayurveda,
Gujarat Ayurved University,
JAMNAGAR- 361 008,
Gujarat, India.
Phone:
+91 - 288 - 2552014
Fax:
+91 - 288 - 2676856
E-mail:
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

GOOD LUCK
21st February 2011, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

My self Percy J. Shakwala a final phase B.A.M.S student waiting for results of final exams... i am the student of 2006 batch.... i want to know that from where i have to fill the forms of this entrance test...? and when i have to fill them.....? when the exams will be held...?
24th March 2011, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

i want broucher
5th April 2011, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

wat is the date and availability of forms for md entrance exam 2011 bams jamnagar
20th April 2011, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

wat is d date n how can i get d form?
7th March 2012, 08:10 PM
dr kirti kumar

dear sir,
i want to appear for the PG entrance exam in 2012,so plz give me the date of the exam n how can i get the form
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?