6th November 2017, 05:00 PM
sahil17786

Is degree from another state valid for state government job exams?

Sir, my self Sahil. I am studying BCA correspondence in the University of manonmaniam sundaranar university, Tamil Nadu but I am basically from Gujarat. Am I eligible for all kind of state and central govt jobs? People are saying that I am not eligible for state govt jobs because I did my degree in another state university. Is that true? My dream is to become an all job. Am I eligible for any state government jobs exams?
Please help me, Sir.

Related Questions:
  1. Is degree from another state valid for state government job exams?
  2. Will my 4 years degree be valid for government jobs if my university is not recognized by UGC but only by state government?
  3. Is distance degree valid for Assistant Professor job in Gujarat State Government colleges?
  4. Is Karnataka state open university degree valid for getting government job or not?
  5. Is B.Ed from J&K university valid in other states?
  6. Is Degree from Manav Bharti University valid for state and central government job? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Am I eligible to apply for government job if I have the B.A graduation certificate?
  8. Is AMICE (I) valid for all state government jobs specially for U.P. government?
  9. BA LLB from Manav Bharti University is valid or not for government job?
  10. Can I apply for government jobs with Karnataka Open State University degree?
  11. Is MA from Karnataka state open university valid for West Bengal government job?
  12. Can I get state or central government job after completion of BPP and B.Com course from Karnataka State Open University?
  13. Are there any government jobs in the state of West Bengal?
  14. Is BA degree from EIILM University is valid for applying job in Odisha state government?
  15. Can I get state government job after completing BPP and B.Com course from Karnataka State Open University, Mysore?
  16. Is the Ph.D degree offered by amity university is valid for government job?
  17. Is B.Tech degree from Manav Bharti University HP valid for state and central government job or GATE exam
  18. Is NIOS secondary or senior secondary certificate valid for getting job in central or state government?
7th November 2017, 11:32 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is degree from another state valid for state government job exams?

Do not go with what people are saying to you. It is all absurd and wrong information.

Candidate passed degree from any recognised university are eligible to appear in State and Central government jobs.

Although in some of the state government jobs only candidates of particular state are eligible ( domicile of respective state ) there is no biasing on the basis of degree from another university.

So, you just need to prepare for entrance examination in which you want to appear.
7th November 2017, 10:46 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

You are eligible for applying to government jobs after completing your graduation degree from another state because for any state government jobs the educational qualification should be from any giver recognized university.

Government jobs are given to the candidates who have cleared their degree in any related stream from any government recognized university. There is no such criteria.

You can apply for any state government jobs. Check the eligibility requirements if you fulfill them then you can apply for the government job of any state.
7th November 2017, 10:47 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

No, you are eligible to appear in entrance examination conducted for central and state government jobs.

To appear in most of the general competitive entrance examination ( other than core jobs ) the required qualification is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised university under UGC.

So, you are eligible to appear in examination even after degree from other university.

For detail information about eligibility of any entrance examination visit at official website of examination conducting body.
10th November 2017, 03:58 PM
cataleya11

Yes, definitely you are eligible to apply for state government job examination after completing your graduation from a different state university.
The minimum educational requirement to apply for state government jobs is to have a graduation degree in any discipline from a UGC recognized university. There is no such mandate that the candidate should have a degree from the same state university.
10th November 2017, 04:08 PM
cataleya11

Yes, definitely you are eligible to apply for state government job examination after completing your graduation from a different state university.
The minimum educational requirement to apply for state government jobs is to have a graduation degree in any discipline from a UGC recognized university. There is no such mandate that the candidate should have a degree from the same state university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?