30th October 2016, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

Is the Ph.D degree offered by amity university is valid for government job?

Sir/Mam,

I want to do phd physics from amity university noida but i am confused about that its value is same like a state university for govt job . Is the Ph.D degree offered by amity university is valid for government job? Can you please give me the right information on the same?

Thanks!

31st October 2016, 03:26 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is the Ph.D degree offered by amity university is valid for government job?

Amity University is approved by the University Grant Commission & AICTE so you should not be worried. So, if you complete Ph.D from there then can apply for the government jobs as well as private jobs. Certificate will be valid for all the sectors.

31st October 2016, 04:15 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is the Ph.D degree offered by amity university is valid for government job?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

I want to do phd physics from amity university noida but i am confused about that its value is same like a state university for govt job . Is the Ph.D degree offered by amity university is valid for government job? Can you please give me the right information on the same?

Thanks!

Yes, the PhD degree offered by Amity University is valid for government job because it is recognized by Government and University Grants Commission (UGC). Amity University and all the Degrees awarded by them are recognized by the UGC. The university is established by the State Government. So the PhD studied in the Amity University is valid for government job. You can find the details in the website link given here Click Here

31st October 2016, 04:56 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Amity University is recognized and approved by University Grants Commission for different courses like diploma, degree, master's degree and PhD.

As this university is recognized by UGC, its PhD degree is also valid for government jobs. You can apply for any government job after pursuing PhD from Amity university.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?