19th January 2011, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

Are degree correspondence schools eligible for B.Schools in India?

I have done my degree course in correspondence so wants to know if I am eligibile to appear these exams and if yes then will these B-schools consider me during selection..

17th March 2011, 12:37 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Are degree correspondence schools eligible for B.Schools in India?

As long as the degree is recognised you need not worry. Having a degree by correspondence or by regular course is not an issue. You could be however questioned as to why you choose to do a correspondence course. You can apply for all the entrance exam. Their structure is similar. Also be prepared for the interview round.
27th March 2011, 10:29 AM
vijaypatel54
Senior Member+

Hi,
As long as the degree is recognised you need not worry. Having a degree by correspondence or by regular course is not an issue. You could be however questioned as to why you choose to do a correspondence course. You can apply for all the entrance exam. Their structure is similar. Also be prepared for the interview round.
Thanks
13th May 2011, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

hi hav completed my b.com,computer applications degree in distances education.so my i eligible to groups and i dnt hav 2 ceritificates.
plz give me reply urgently sir/madam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?