4th April 2014, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

Correspondence courses for post graduation in Environmental Science?

sir,
I am a service man and desired to complete my post graduation in the M.Sc degree in ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE in the subject Disaster Mitigation. I don't have any idea where I may be enrolled for the courses in correspondence course. which university should i approach to get admitted for the said course.please acknowledge me.
Secondly, after completion of this course is there high scope for upgrade to high schools or higher secondary schools from the present post as Asst.Teacher of M.E.SCHOOL?

Related Questions:
  1. What all PG courses can I do apart from PG in Chemistry
  2. How to do M.Phil in Environmental Science through correspondence?
  3. List of post graduation courses can be done by a Marine engineer through correspondence?
  4. List of courses to be opted for undergraduate course, that will be beneficial for doing post graduation(environmental engineering)?
  5. Courses after graduation through Correspondence after B.Sc in Computer Science?
  6. How to study M.Tech in Environmental after completing Msc in Environmental Science?
  7. Any chance to get admission in M.Tech Environmental engineering with less than 60% in graduation?
  8. M.Sc in furniture designing or in environmental is best after B.Sc in interior designing?
  9. Type of course which I should opt after doing BSc Maths and O Level?
  10. List of correspondence courses preferably in field of science after 10+2 in India?
  11. What type of job can I get after graduating in BSc in Non Medical?
  12. Which are the Ph.D courses in environmental science?
  13. Universities or colleges offering Ph.D programme through correspondence?
  14. List of undergraduate courses in Environmental Science/Engineering in various institutes?
  15. Is there environmental engg in any IIT? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What can I do after completing correspondence diploma in IT, PG or Graduation? Which universities are the best for these courses?
  17. Which option is suits on me MBA(IT+HR) or M.Sc IT through correspondence? I have done diploma in software engineering from NIIT and graduation in B.Sc IT through correspondence
  18. How to do M.Tech in Environmental Science in correspondence? I am a B.Tech mechanical passed students
4th May 2014, 07:34 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Correspondence courses for post graduation in Environmental Science?

Master degree in Environmental Science is the best decision for your life. In this course you can make your future brighter and brighter because the placement in this course is very strong. This is the international course. All the students can read this course and any student of science can take admission in this course.

There are many universities who give a lot of opportunities for the Environmental Branch and also give a lot of facilities. This course is two year of duration. As per the eligibility criteria the student must passed the bachelor degree from a recognized university or equivalent in any science subjects like Environmental science, Physics , Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, Geology and many more subjects with a minimum 50 percentage of mark for general students and 45 percentage of mark in SC or ST categories.

The students whose result not declared yet those students can face the entrance exam conducted by the university. This Course is one of all courses which shall be awarded to the successful candidates by all the university or by the Indian Government. The universities are also giving the part time or distance or correspondence course for the Environmental science department. This course has much scope to get job in future.
13th May 2014, 10:55 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Correspondence courses for post graduation in Environmental Science?

It is good to see that you have not given up your learning spirit inspite of being a working person and aspiring for higher studies. Environmental Science is a very good field in modern world as people are becoming more and more conscious about the environment. You can pursue your correspondence course in environmental science from:-

-Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Open University, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad
Total Fees- INR 16000
Affiliation -UGC Recognised, DEC Approved
Address: Dr. B.R. AMBEDKAR OPEN UNIVERSITY CAMPUS , Prof. G. Ram Reddy Marg, Road No. 46 Jubilee Hills, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India- 500033
Email: [email protected]

-Sneha Academy, Thane
Affiliation -UGC Recognised
Address: 314, 3rd Floor, Paradise Floor, Next Mc Donald, Gokhale Road, Near Railway Station, Thane (W), Thane, Maharashtra, India- 400602

-Institute of Technical and Professional Studies, Bhubaneswar
Total Fees- INR 35000
Affiliation -UGC Recognised, Affiliated to EIILM Universtity (Indian University)
Address: 1278,Govind Prasad,Near Ekamra Talkies,Bomikhal, Bhubaneswar, Orissa, India- 751010
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?