28th June 2011, 08:46 PM
vinay vernekar

Is degree enough to join the ICWA course? Do we need to write any entrance exam? Is there any concession for merit students?

Good evening sir/madam
This is mallikarjuna R from davangere i have completed my bachelor in management now i wanted to do icwa course

my question is

is degree is enough for joining the icwa or do we need to write any entrance exam and is their any consseion for merits students

Related Questions:
  1. Is degree enough to join the ICWA course? Do we need to write any entrance exam? Is there any concession for merit students?
  2. Is graduation enough or do I have to write an entrance exam to join ICWA intermediate? What is the fees of ICWA intermediate? Is there any concession for merit students?
  3. What kind of entrance exam do I need to write to join ICWA?
  4. Is there any age limit for ICWA? I have passed BSc Maths
  5. Details of ICWA course? Any exemption for merit students in B.Com fee structure?
  6. What is the admission procedure followed for St.Xavier's school for next session? -- [New]
  7. Am I eligible for marine engineering after scoring 90% in 12th standard? Is there any fee concession? Do I have to write any entrance exam?
  8. What should I do after completing 12th? Which course should I choose?
  9. Which level of ICWA can I join after completing BBM?
  10. ICWA fee structure and subjectwise details? I have passed my degree with 80% and want to join in ICWA course
  11. Will there be any Entrance Exam to pursue ICWA course after the completion of Degree?
  12. Are there any entrance tests for B.Com. ? or is it merit based? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Is there any change in fee structure for category student in BE course?
  14. How to join Indian Army after completion of ICWA course?
  15. Is there any fee concession for OBC category students?
  16. Is there any concession for Physically Handicapped students in M.Pharmacy?
  17. Admission procedure to study in 11th standard at St. Xavier's School, Kolkata for 10th ICSE female student?
  18. Is there any fee concession for OBC students?
8th October 2011, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is degree enough to join the ICWA course? Do we need to write any entrance exam? Is there any concession for merit students?

is there any concession for merit students and what would be the salary for a professional icwa ,is acs better or icwa
5th March 2012, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is degree enough to join the ICWA course? Do we need to write any entrance exam? Is there any concession for merit students?

Hai mam/ sir
This sangeetha from Harihar. I have completed B.COM. Now i want do icwa or MBA. We need any entrance exam is their & consseion for merits student plz help me
8th April 2012, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

good evening sir/madam,
this is siddhi. im currently persuing BAF and i want to do ICWA. so do i need to appear for the enterance exam????? plz help me
8th April 2012, 10:28 PM
Eshwarvenkatesh

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinay vernekar View Post
Good evening sir/madam
This is mallikarjuna R from davangere i have completed my bachelor in management now i wanted to do icwa course

my question is

is degree is enough for joining the icwa or do we need to write any entrance exam and is their any consseion for merits students
For doing ICWA,we shall have intermediate or degree as qualification. By intermediate the course duration is 2 1/2 years with degree. By degree the course duration is 2 years. There will be a foundation exam. After passing the exam we have to study for 2 years. After completing this we have tn do articleship under CA.
13th July 2012, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

I have finished my B.com recently and my aggregate is 69%. i have to do this ICWA course if u give full details about this course means it will be helpful to me. I am from Bangalore please send me details of this course and fees structure, institutions as soon as possible.
27th July 2014, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

Is there any concession for orthopedically challenged persons in articleship training of ca
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?