16th April 2012, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

Is there any age limit for ICWA? I have passed BSc Maths

i have passed b.sc maths in 1992. i want to join icwa. is there any age limit for icwa and should i write any entrance exam

19th April 2012, 07:26 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any age limit for ICWA? I have passed BSc Maths

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have passed b.sc maths in 1992. i want to join icwa. is there any age limit for icwa and should i write any entrance exam
As per the Institute of Cost Accountants of India, there is no maximum age limit to pursue Cost and Work Accountancy course. So, it really does not matters whether you are a fresh graduate or have completed your graduation ten years ago. Being a graduate, you will be able to get exemption from the Foundation Course and therefore, you will be considered eligible for the Intermediate Course (the second stage of the program), which will be followed by Final Course and Management Training for a period of 3 years.
The admission process is open throughout the year and you may register yourself anytime as per your convenience.

For complete information, refer to the official website of Institute of Cost Accountants of India.
9th January 2013, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

I'm 41 years i wanted to do ICWA. Do i get job in office? what is the age limit?
1st June 2013, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

I am almost 39 years of age. I passed I.C.W. A. final in 2011. But still I have not got any job as yet because I do not have any previous experience in financial or cost accounting.I want to know do I still have a chance of getting a job as a fresh I.C.W.A.candidate considering my age and lack of experience ?
7th February 2014, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

You can ge a job if you try very hard.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?