3rd August 2012, 01:39 PM
JK SEHGAL

Is Delhi institute of technology and management Gannaur Sonipat affiliated to DCRUST and approved by AICTE

Please let me know if delhi institute of technology and management gannaur, sonipat is affiliated to dcrust and approved by aicte ?

28th May 2013, 09:51 PM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is Delhi institute of technology and management Gannaur Sonipat affiliated to DCRUST and approved by AICTE

Dear Friend,
Yes,Delhi Institute of Technology and Management-Gannaur,Sonipat is being affiliated to DCR University of Science & Technology (DCRUST) and also it has been approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) with these it has been also recognised by the Directorate of Technical Education,Haryana.

You may also visit to the main site of Delhi Institute of Technology and Management below for more informations and details on approvals:-
http://www.ditmcollege.com
3rd July 2014, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is Delhi institute of technology and management Gannaur Sonipat affiliated to DCRUST and approved by AICTE

Is B.tech (Civil Engg.) weekend programme of DCRUSTM is approved by AICTE .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?